360 speedwheel on xbox one

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

360 speedwheel on xbox one

Postby MONKEYPIARATE » Thu May 14, 2015 4:28 pm

I am wanting to know if anybody can help me out ,,,,,
I have the titan one ,,,the Microsoft 360 speed wheel ,the wireless U-shaped wheel ,,,the 360 wireless adaptor.,,,,
can some one give me a link with a walk through with information so that I can use the 360 wireless speed wheel on my
xbox one ,,,,I need a detailed walkthrough ,,,,where I hook the different components up and procedures for authenticating
as well as what I need to do to program the titan one with the scripts or game pack needed...
I believe that I can do it if I have a walkthrough or link to one but eight now I am confused on how it all works..
thanks
MONKEYPIARATE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: 360 speedwheel on xbox one

Postby MONKEYPIARATE » Sat May 16, 2015 8:18 pm

after much frustration with trying to figure out how to get the speed wheel to work ,,,,,
I found that when you see all the amazing things that can be done with the titan one ,,,,
I realized that this is not one of the more complicated procedures ...however.. for beginners or first time users ,
it would be nice to have the step by step that I could not find else where ,,,
this is a simple walk through for those who are like myself and need a bit of clarification,,
all the information needed is ,,,,
I down loaded the script and put it on to a slot on the titan one.
you need know how to bind the speed wheel to the needed wireless adaptor.
you need to know how to authenticate the xbox one wireless controller with the mini usb cable ,,,,,,
HERE IS THE NOTE THAT I PRINTED OUT TO KEEP WITH THE SPEED WHEEL AND WIRELESS ADAPTOR........

Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel on xbox one tutorial
1. MAKE SURE TITAN ONE IS PROGRAMED WITH G TUNER AND PROGRAMED ON COMPUTER
USE DEVICE MONITOR ON THE SPEED WHEEL TO CHECK OPERATION AND THAT 360 WIRELESS RECIVER IS PAIRED WITH 360 WHEEL.
AND MAKE SURE DIVICE MANAGER HAS 360 INPUT AND XBONE OUTPUT.
2. PUT TITAN ONE INTO XBONE USB PORT ,,@ A. AND CONNECT XBONE WIRELESS CONTROLLER WITH USB CORD TO AUTHENTICATE
WILL BE @ 0 WITH NO DOT
3. AFTER AUTHENTICATION REMOVE XBONE CONTROLLER , WILL BE ANIMATED OR @ _.
REPLACE WITH 360 WIRELESS RECIVER ..WILL GO BACK TO 0 WITH NO DOT...READY TO RACE.

so if you are having trouble ,,,,don't over think this ,,,all the information is here on this site ,,,,,,
read/do your homework and print out a note to keep with the speed wheel and adaptor. Thanks Titan One
MONKEYPIARATE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 18, 2015 3:58 pm

First I'm sorry for not be able to reply you first post earlier ... secondly I'm very glad you got the Microsoft 360 speed wheel to work! And finally, Thank you so much for the step-by-step guide!! I'm sure it will help other user!!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby MONKEYPIARATE » Wed May 20, 2015 1:12 pm

no problem ....the hardest part was actually admitting that because I was new that I needed help/clarification,
MONKEYPIARATE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby blfuller » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:58 pm

I recently picked up the Titan One and I am trying to get the XB360 Speed Wheel to work with my XBONE. The instructions on the website leave much to be desired so I am asking for some clarification regarding the authentication process.

If I am understanding correctly, one needs to load a profile for the Speed Wheel onto the Titan one using Gtuner Pro and the included cable plugged into the PC programming port.

Once this is done, batteries are removed from the XBONE wireless controlller and a micro usb is plugged into the controller and the other end is plugged into the PC port on the Titan One. Titan one is currently plugged into the front USB port and display is flashing AU for authentication. Now the port to plug in the micro usb is the charging port at the top? The cable I have is plugged into the controller charging port and then into the input port on the Titan one. Is this correct, profile must be loaded before authentication?

It would have been nice if they supplied a micro usb cable if that was what was necessary to authenticate. Thanks.
blfuller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:21 am

Based on MONKEYPIARATE's post, you need the Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless receiver to connect the speedwheel to the Titan One.

The PC is just need to check if the speedwheel is working, for regular use it is not required.

So the steps are:

1) Connect the Titan One to Xbox One, the Titan One should display AU.
2) Connect an xbox one controller to the titan one with cable (no need remove the battery anymore with the latest firmware update). The Titan One should now show 0.
3) remove the xbox one controller and connect the wireless receiver.
4) turn on the speedwheel (assuming it is already paired with the wireless receiver).
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby blfuller » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:49 am

Must have been that the batteries were removed per the instructions. After the batteries were put backin it started to work. Thanks for your help.
blfuller
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:53 pm

blfuller wrote:Must have been that the batteries were removed per the instructions. After the batteries were put backin it started to work. Thanks for your help.

Great!! :) Thanks for confirming.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support