Fulfilling our commitment of always keep bringing new features for Titan One device and its software components, we are happy to announce the release of a new version of Gtuner Pro (3.10). We wish to thank our ConsoleTuner community for all the suggestions and feedback we received, that are now incorporated in Gtuner Pro and the Titan One device.
Along with the new Gtuner Pro we also released a new version of Titan One firmware (2.05) and a new version of the MaxAim DI plugin (4.02).
Below is listed the major features implemented on Gtuner Pro 3.10. For the complete changelog, please visit the download page on ConsoleTuner.com.
1) XBox One controller left and right trigger rumble status: Displays the current speed of the left and right rumble engines of the XBox One controller triggers.
2) Slot Name: Shows the name assigned to the currently selected memory slot. Very handy feature to check what Script or GamePack is stored into a specific memory slot.
Gtuner Pro Options
3) New Gtuner’s option to automatically open the GamePack configuration window after drag-and-drop a GamePack into a memory slot.
Titan One Options
4) Dualshock 4 – Light Bar Brightness: Adjusts the brightness of the Dualshock 4 light bar. Nobody deserves that super bright light reflecting on the TV screen, right?
5) Synchronize Local Memory Slots: The “Sync Slots” operation replaces all data of the Gtuner’s memory slots with the bytecodes (Scripts/GamePacks) from the Titan One device. No more worries in lose all scripts, GamePacks and configurations when programing multiple Titan One devices! You asked, you got it!