New Gtuner Pro and Titan One Firmware releases!
The new Gtuner PRO (v3.30) received improvement in the code editor, such as auto indentation, code folding, highlight the current line, brace matching highlight, long line indicator, word wrap, show all characters, auto completion, save all and exit, remember current session for next launch. The GPC language received a new function to change the output protocol dynamically. Now you can open your scripts by double-clicking the file name in the GPC Files Area. The Options Window now features auto configuration wizard, where the most common settings can be configured automatically.
The Titan One firmware also received attention, such as: automatically turns on the XB1 controller when turning on the XB1 console; ability to use the XB1 protocol on PC; rumble strength adjustment mechanics.
Thank you all for your dedicated and strong support!
- New Option: Remember current session for next launch
- GPC Editor: Added ‘Save All and Exit’ (Ctrl+Shift+S)
- GPC Editor: Added Auto indentation on new line
- GPC Editor: Added Code folding (code block collapsing)
- GPC Editor: Added Highlight the current line
- GPC Editor: Added Brace matching highlight
- GPC Editor: Added Long line indicator
- GPC Editor: Added Auto completion box
- GPC Editor: Added ‘Wordwrap’ and ‘Show all characters’ toolbar options
- Visual Scripting: Minimum required IE version reduced to 9 (Windows Vista)
- Programmer: GPC Files Area – Double clicking now open the GPC file on Compiler
- Options: Button to easy access configuration instructions
- Options: Auto configuration wizard (factory default and predefined configurations)
- GPC new function: Added output_protocol function
Titan One Updates:
- Automatically turns on the XB1 controller when turning on the XB1 console
- GPC VM: Added output_protocol function
- Fix: XB1 Protocol – do not trigger AU if connected on PC
- Improvements on PCPROG API
- Added general rumble strength adjustment mechanics
- Rumble XB1 -> DS4 35% stronger