/* ██████╗ ██████╗ ██╗ ██████╗ ██████╗ ███╗ ██╗ ██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██║██╔════╝██╔═══██╗████╗ ██║ ██║ ██║██████╔╝██║██║ ██║ ██║██╔██╗ ██║ ██║ ██║██╔══██╗██║██║ ██║ ██║██║╚██╗██║ ██████╔╝██║ ██║██║╚██████╗╚██████╔╝██║ ╚████║ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝ ╚═══╝ Perfect Stick Shooting + Dribbles v1.3 (Without Humanizer) D-Pad Up - Takeover Replacement button **Advanced Defense Mod*********************************** Assigned to L2. Play normal Defense, L2 will lock your opponent up if you're close. It stops you from sliding around as well. Still use R2 to move quickly when needed. Stole from Batts ********************************************************* **Jumpshot Feature Meter/No Meter Greens***************** HOLD Options(PS4)/View(Xbox) and Tap D-Pad Right to toggle the meter/no meter scripts Green LED - Jumpshot with Meter settings No LED - Jumpshot without Meter settings ********************************************************* **HOW TO SHOOT******************************************* Shooting perfect with stick (Centered) -With Meter = HOLD R2 and HOLD L1 -Without Meter = Hold R2 and HOLD L1 Shooting excellent with button -Hold Square(PS4) / Cross(XBOX) It will release on it's own when controller vibrates so make sure vibration is on. IMPORTANT - When testing with button in mycourt or offline more you will always get late release. Latency is required for it to green. So if you need to test out the shot you can test it in mycourt if you do a 1v1 with a friend it should be the same latency as park. *********************************************************** **Dribble Moves***************** L3 Curry slide from left hand R3 Curry slide from right hand Hold R2 and Press L3 - Explosive behind the back from left hand Hold R2 and Press R3 - Explosive behind the back from right hand ******************************** **Adjust on the fly************************************** Adjust meter - Hold R2 and press Left or Right on D-Pad to adjust bar to corresponding direction Adjust button shooting - Hold Square(PS4) / Cross(XBOX) and and press Left or Right on D-Pad to adjust bar to corresponding direction ********************************************************* INFORMATION ABOUT USING JUMPSHOTS================================ **NO METER** -Moving jumpshots hit a different spot. Will update when I find it. **JUMPSHOT WITH METER** Every shot will green BUT moving shots will miss every now and then even with the timing perfect. Have added meter movement so it doesn't look robotic landing exactly at the spot every time. Any Delayed shots will remove the meter movement unfortunately. **JUMPSHOT WITH BUTTON** Moving shots don't really go in much so I suggest using this one as a catch and shoot or standing shot. *Since last patch, the meter spot has moved. If you come across an update and need to move the needle placement in the meter, adjust "MeterPosition" You can move the meter between -99 (Left of Meter) to 99 (Right of Meter) ================================================================= Frequently asked questions L1 not working when I shoot? -HOLD R2 then Tap or hold L1 How can I get excellent instead of center? -HOLD Square to shoot Why am I getting slightly right or slightly left? -You can adjust the meter by reading the instructions above Why am I getting slightly late when I shoot with square/cross? -Because you're playing offline. You need latency to add the delay needed to time the shot. You can test it in mycourt but need a friend to join you to play 1v1 to test the jumpshot. If it's early or late use the instructions above to adjust it. I can't use takeover because R3 uses curry slide? -D-Pad up is the replacement. I can't view the park because D-Pad up is being used. -Turn the script off when viewing park map. Which jumpshot script is the best? Mine since I made it =] They are pretty much all coded the same as you need the same numbers to green. */ define Green = 3; define LED_OFF = -2; data( 1, 2,0,0,0 , //1. Blue 0,2,0,0 , //2. Red 0,0,2,0 , //3. Green 0,0,0,2 , //4. Pink 2,0,2,0 , //5. SkyBlue 0,2,2,0 , //6. Yellow 2,2,2,2 //7. White ) int OnOff=0; int MeterPosition = 18; //ADJUST METER PLACEMENT HERE int NoMeterPosition = 7; //ADJUST METER PLACEMENT HERE int delay = 25; main { if(get_val(PS4_UP)) { combo_run(Takeover); } if(OnOff) LED_CM(Green);// ON else LED_CM(LED_OFF);// OFF if(get_val(PS4_OPTIONS)) { if(event_press(PS4_RIGHT)) { OnOff=!OnOff; set_val(PS4_RIGHT, 0); } } if ((OnOff == 1) && get_val(PS4_R2)) { if(get_val(PS4_L1)) { set_val(PS4_RY,100) set_val(PS4_RX, MeterPosition); } if(event_press(PS4_RIGHT)) { MeterPosition++; combo_run(RUMBLE); } if(event_press(PS4_LEFT)) { MeterPosition--; combo_run(RUMBLE); } } if ((OnOff == 0) && get_val(PS4_R2)) { if(get_val(PS4_L1)) { set_val(PS4_RY, 100); set_val(PS4_RX, NoMeterPosition); } if(event_press(PS4_RIGHT)) { NoMeterPosition++; combo_run(RUMBLE); } if(event_press(PS4_LEFT)) { NoMeterPosition--; combo_run(RUMBLE); } } if(get_val(PS4_SQUARE)) { if(event_press(PS4_LEFT)) { delay--; combo_run(RUMBLE); } if(event_press(PS4_RIGHT)) { delay++; combo_run(RUMBLE); } } if(get_val(PS4_R2)) { if (event_press(PS4_L3)) { combo_run(LHExplosiveBB); } if (event_press(PS4_R3)) { combo_run(RHExplosiveBB); } } if(get_val(PS4_L3)) { combo_run(LHSLIDE); set_val(PS4_L3, 0); } if(get_val(PS4_R3)) { combo_run(RHSLIDE); set_val(PS4_R3, 0); } if(get_rumble(RUMBLE_A) || get_rumble(RUMBLE_B)) { combo_run(wait_time); } } //======================================= // Dribble Moves//======================= //======================================= combo LHSLIDE { set_val(PS4_RX, 100); set_val(PS4_RY, 50); wait(400); } combo RHSLIDE { set_val(PS4_RX, -100); set_val(PS4_RY, 50); wait(400); } combo RHExplosiveBB { set_val(PS4_RX, -75); set_val(PS4_RY, 75); wait(80); set_val(PS4_LX, -75); set_val(PS4_LY, -75); wait(100); set_val(PS4_LX, -75); set_val(PS4_LY, -75); wait(200); } combo LHExplosiveBB { set_val(PS4_RX, 75); set_val(PS4_RY, 75); wait(80); set_val(PS4_RX, 75); set_val(PS4_RY, 75); set_val(PS4_LX, 75); set_val(PS4_LY, -75); wait(100); set_val(PS4_LX, 75); set_val(PS4_LY, -70); wait(200); } //======================================= // Stick Shooting//====================== //======================================= combo wait_time { wait(delay); set_val(PS4_L2, 100); set_val(PS4_SQUARE, 0): wait(100); set_val(PS4_L2, 0); wait(200): } combo StickMovement { set_val(PS4_RX, MeterPosition); wait(60); set_val(PS4_RX, -40); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, -35); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, -30); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, -25); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, -20); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, -15); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, -10); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, -5); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, 0); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, 5); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, 6); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, 7); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, 8); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, 9); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, 10); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, 11); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, 12); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, 13); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, 14); wait(20); set_val(PS4_RX, 17); wait(20); } combo Takeover { set_val(PS4_R3, 100); wait(100); } combo RUMBLE { set_rumble(RUMBLE_A, 50); wait(200); set_rumble(RUMBLE_A, 0); } //========================================================= //LED COLOURS//============================================ //========================================================= function LED_CM(Colour) { set_led(LED_1,dbyte(( Colour * 4)- 3 )); set_led(LED_2,dbyte(((Colour * 4)- 3) + 1)); set_led(LED_3,dbyte(((Colour * 4)- 3) + 2)); set_led(LED_4,dbyte(((Colour * 4)- 3) + 3)); }