Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

Postby Max10 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:55 am

If I connect Dualsense to Titan Two and play PS4 games on PS4, will everything work (except adaptive triggers)?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:13 am

Yes it works, wired and wirelessly. But there is no rumbles or adaptive triggers for now.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:51 am

prototype wrote:Yes it works, wired and wirelessly. But there is no rumbles or adaptive triggers for now.

thank you very much great news
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Sizzerb » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:14 pm

how do i connect the mouse and keyboard to the titan two to play on the ps5?
Sizzerb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby PACMANT420 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Can someone please cover how you can use the titan 2 with PS5 on remote play sorry I’m a newb when it comes to this stuff I know J2Kbr said it’s possible but so far everything I tried doesn’t work can someone please help me and I’m using the remote play on pc
PACMANT420
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Maxxgold » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:49 pm

PACMANT420 wrote:Can someone please cover how you can use the titan 2 with PS5 on remote play sorry I’m a newb when it comes to this stuff I know J2Kbr said it’s possible but so far everything I tried doesn’t work can someone please help me and I’m using the remote play on pc

If no one answers you here, you can head over to XIM.tech, they have a thread or two about it.
Maxxgold
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Mad » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:58 pm

Sizzerb wrote:how do i connect the mouse and keyboard to the titan two to play on the ps5?

Depends, are you playing a game with native kbm support? if not, you can play ps4 games with a ds4 and input translator.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby e4404 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:14 am

audio jack doesnt work with "razer wildcat" controler if Series X Output Selected.

Im doing something wrong?

Pooling Settings in and out : 1000Hz
e4404
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:25 pm

(Nov-27) The 1.10 BETA-15 release features PASS THROUGH ONLY support for the PlayStation 5.

This release (Rev.15) adds the PlayStation 5 output protocol to the Titan Two firmware. However, due the DualSense message authentication code this output protocol is working as PASS THROUGH ONLY. Meaning the Titan Two can bridge the communication between the controller and the console, but the scripting and/or controller crossover features cannot be used.

At this point we have everything related with PS5 output protocol done, "just" missing find a solution for the DualSense message authentication code.

Step-by-step on how to test the PlayStation 5 output protocol (PASS THROUGH ONLY):
- On PS5 goto Settings -> Accessories -> Controllers -> Communication Method: USB
- Configure the Titan Two output protocol to "USB PlayStation 5" (enabled for beta testers only)
- Plug the DualSense to any input port of the Titan Two and the output port to PS5 console
- Press the PS button on the DualSense

At this point you should be able to operate the console normally. All DualSense features will work as expected (haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, speaker, mic, headset, touchpad, motion sensors, etc).

Additional new features and updates on 1.10B-15:
* PS4 Driver: Added support for Hori Fighting Commander for PS4 (0F0D:0086) {GitHub#278}
* PS4 Driver: Added support for Inn DS4 Wired Controller (VID:PID = 7545:0104)
* PS3 Driver: Enabled motion sensor Gyro input also when the controller is wired {GitHub#279}
* PS4 Emu: Fixed Bluetooth connection with iOS devices (should now also work with Android)
* Xbox Emu: Workaround for Xbox Series controller connection after console power-off/restart
* Xbox Emu: In full passthru mode, auto adjust the output protocol according the controller
* Xbox Driver: Added delay before ACK the Xbox button event packet (fix stop to respond issue)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:41 pm

Can i play ps5 games with the quadstick and ds on the t2?
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements