SOLVED: Zapper button layout

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

SOLVED: Zapper button layout

Postby butt-6 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:50 pm

just wondering if it is possible to make a control layout like the old zapper configuration back on the wii? like Twist the Wii Zapper™counterclockwise and press the B Button for a lethal grenade and Twist the Wii Zapper™ clockwise and press the B Button for a tactical grenade. i use to love the old zapper layout with the twist configuration in it.
butt-6
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: button layout

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:07 pm

butt-6 wrote:just wondering if it is possible to make a control layout like the old zapper configuration back on the wii? like Twist the Wii Zapper™counterclockwise and press the B Button for a lethal grenade and Twist the Wii Zapper™ clockwise and press the B Button for a tactical grenade. i use to love the old zapper layout with the twist configuration in it.

It should be possible. The bravo settings script already has code for the detecting of the twisting. So it that might be your start point.
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby butt-6 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:28 pm

cool real starting to think about a new system i hate playing with da controllers and no more cod for wiiu kind of pisses me off. but in saying that cod has gone down hill the last couple of game, was not impressed with ghost at all.i might have 16 hours played on it, were i had 40+ days logged on the original black ops. i just have to decide which system to go with.leaning towards ps4 because you don't have to pay to play online plus battlefield looks good. the only thing that i like xbox for is gears of war but their hasn't been any new ones lately.
butt-6
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby SwampYeti » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:21 pm

I actually like the wiimote better now on XB1 and PS than I do on WII U, thanks to OFC-Giorgios COD bravo script ....
I am right there with you on Ghosts, it was a turd. Loving Advanced Warfare though. Best COD in awhile, at least since Modern Warfare 3.
PS4 now requires multiplayer pay to play called Playstation Plus, no more free multiplayer. $50 a year So its the same as XB now.
XBox gets the COD DLC map packs a month earlier than the Playstation does.
SwampYeti
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby SwampYeti » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:36 am

Also in case you want this really really bad and dont have the time to mess with the script, some of these guys will create a script for you for $ (well worth it imo)... Kniightmaare is doing a couple custom scripts for me right now for the wiimote. If you would like to inquire about custom scripts you can email him
[email protected]
SwampYeti
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby butt-6 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:24 pm

thanks for the info SwampYeti, i didn't know ps was charging for online gaming. so that take the advantage away from them, so i guess it will have to be xb1 they get dlc first, they have battlefield and gears of war. ps screwed their self's out of that sale, for charging for online gaming. only advantage i could see between the two of them. and i'll keep that email for when i get all of the stuff bought and set up.
butt-6
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby SwampYeti » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:10 pm

The only reason I went with XB1 as my primary COD box was that they get the map packs a month sooner. First one comes out this coming Tuesday already... You can always get both systems, learn the maps a month sooner, then go stomp on your PS friends when they dont have a clue for the first week or so after they get them :)
SwampYeti
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: SOLVED: Zapper button layout

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:43 am

butt-6 wrote:just wondering if it is possible to make a control layout like the old zapper configuration back on the wii? like Twist the Wii Zapper™counterclockwise and press the B Button for a lethal grenade and Twist the Wii Zapper™ clockwise and press the B Button for a tactical grenade. i use to love the old zapper layout with the twist configuration in it.

I updated the cod script so it supports both alpha (shaking nunchuc for reload) and bravo (with twisting for tactical grenades) settings.

See gtuner library for the new version http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=906

Code: Select all
set_val(WII_ACCNZ, 0);
   if (RELOAD_VIA_NUNCHUK)
   {
      if (get_val(WII_ACCNY) > 15)
      {
           set_val(WII_ACCNZ, 100);
      }
  }
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant