Need.help for Titan Two wiimote

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

Need.help for Titan Two wiimote

Postby teddy18 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:56 am

Hello is it possible to tilt the nunckuk left Right up down for dpad inputs
And to shake for reloade

And is it possible to calibrate the wiimote pointer
I Will make some Scripts for games
The wiimote has not so many Buttons
User avatar
teddy18
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Re: Need.help for Titan Two wiimote

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:00 pm

teddy18 wrote:Hello is it possible to tilt the nunckuk left Right up down for dpad inputs
And to shake for reloade

Yes, this is possible. :smile0517:
For DPad mapping you will be using ACCEL_1_X for left and right and ACCEL_1_Y for up and down.
The reload use ACCEL_1_Z.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 19452
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Re: Need.help for Titan Two wiimote

Postby teddy18 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:09 pm

Thank you bro
User avatar
teddy18
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Re: Need.help for Titan Two wiimote

Postby teddy18 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:38 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
teddy18 wrote:Hello is it possible to tilt the nunckuk left Right up down for dpad inputs
And to shake for reloade

Yes, this is possible. :smile0517:
For DPad mapping you will be using ACCEL_1_X for left and right and ACCEL_1_Y for up and down.
The reload use ACCEL_1_Z.


ON the Nintendo Wii U/Wii - Nunchuk, is not acceleration on ACCEL_1_X or ACCEL_2_X
Only the wiimote has it
User avatar
teddy18
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Re: Need.help for Titan Two wiimote

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:42 am

teddy18 wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:
teddy18 wrote:Hello is it possible to tilt the nunckuk left Right up down for dpad inputs
And to shake for reloade
Yes, this is possible. :smile0517: For DPad mapping you will be using ACCEL_1_X for left and right and ACCEL_1_Y for up and down. The reload use ACCEL_1_Z.
ON the Nintendo Wii U/Wii - Nunchuk, is not acceleration on ACCEL_1_X or ACCEL_2_X Only the wiimote has it

Correct, The motion inputs from Nunchuk are allocated to ACCEL_2_X, ACCEL_2_Y and ACCEL_2_Z. While the motion inputs from Wiimote are ACCEL_1_X, ACCEL_1_Y and ACCEL_1_Z.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 19452
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm


Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests