Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

Postby Max10 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:55 am

J2Kbr wrote:
Max10 wrote:I was able to connect Dualsenses to PS4 pro update via TTwo to version 10. (15) Beta wiring diagram like this TTwo + USB A-Dualsenses + USB B- Dualshock 4 (for authentication) + TTwo (prog) PC = Dualsenses works with this scheme with the console , scripts and GamePacks are working, testing in different games all day there are no disconnections all the buttons on Dualsenses and the touchpad work, the sound when the PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset is connected via bluetooth works the same, the usual rumble through Dualsenses works the same (not adaptive). Only the headphone jack does not work when connecting any wired headset or wired headphones via Dualsenses (mini jack), the sound is not produced, tell me can you fix it?

In this configuration the audio data is redirected to the DS4 controller you have plugged to the Titan Two. If you plug the headset on DS4 controller it will work. :smile0517:

Thanks, I understood, but there are questions 1. Have I made the right connections at the moment for Dualsenses to work with PS4 Pro? 2. Is there or will it be possible to make audio output through (mini jack) Dualsenses directly through a wired headset, did not connect it to Dualshock 4 ?. Thanks in advance for your reply
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:45 am

Max10 wrote:Thanks, I understood, but there are questions 1. Have I made the right connections at the moment for Dualsenses to work with PS4 Pro? 2. Is there or will it be possible to make audio output through (mini jack) Dualsenses directly through a wired headset, did not connect it to Dualshock 4 ?. Thanks in advance for your reply

Yes, your connections are correct. Regarding redirect the audio data packets, I am not sure if will be possible. With this setup the audio data packets are formatted for DS4 controller and will not work on DualSense without conversion.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Max10 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:54 am

J2Kbr wrote:
Max10 wrote:Thanks, I understood, but there are questions 1. Have I made the right connections at the moment for Dualsenses to work with PS4 Pro? 2. Is there or will it be possible to make audio output through (mini jack) Dualsenses directly through a wired headset, did not connect it to Dualshock 4 ?. Thanks in advance for your reply

Yes, your connections are correct. Regarding redirect the audio data packets, I am not sure if will be possible. With this setup the audio data packets are formatted for DS4 controller and will not work on DualSense without conversion.

And how to make the sound through (mini jack) Dualsenses, how to properly connect Dualsenses to the PlayStation 4 for all functions to work at the moment? Or until you can get sound through it over a wired connection?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:07 am

Max10 wrote:And how to make the sound through (mini jack) Dualsenses, how to properly connect Dualsenses to the PlayStation 4 for all functions to work at the moment? Or until you can get sound through it over a wired connection?

If eventually the PS4 receive an update to support the DualSense, the headset will also work. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Max10 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:35 am

J2Kbr wrote:
Max10 wrote:And how to make the sound through (mini jack) Dualsenses, how to properly connect Dualsenses to the PlayStation 4 for all functions to work at the moment? Or until you can get sound through it over a wired connection?

If eventually the PS4 receive an update to support the DualSense, the headset will also work. :smile0517:

Thank you very much for the answer. I'm not sure if this WILL, Sony needs to sell the PS5 and they are unlikely to want to support the new controller for compatibility with PS4, otherwise they would have done it already.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:21 am

Max10 wrote:you very much for the answer. I'm not sure if this WILL, Sony needs to sell the PS5 and they are unlikely to want to support the new controller for compatibility with PS4, otherwise they would have done it already.

Alternatively you could use a wireless headset (one that does not needs to be plugged to the controller). :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Max10 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:55 am

J2Kbr wrote:Alternatively you could use a wireless headset (one that does not needs to be plugged to the controller). :smile0517:

Yes, thanks, I'm doing this for now, it's just that there are times when there is no way to connect a wireless headset .. But in any case, I think it's a matter of time, maybe it will be fixed or you can fix the new Dualsenses protection system and everything will work as Dualshock 4 works now via Titan Two, I hope so. Good luck with your Gtuner IV + Titan Two device = PlayStation 5 settings. :smile0203: :smile0517:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Grana » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:20 pm

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to connect my DS4 to an Xbox Series S.
As soon as I connect the Titan 2 on the console it goes in AU, but the first time I press the PS Home Button (converted as the Xbox Home button) it works and then nothing else works until Titan 2 is disconnected and reconnected.

I've tried all combination of this settings:

Output protocol as:
-USB Automatic
-USB Xbox One
-USB Xbox Series X|S

Controller connected with:
-USB Cable on INPUT-A
-Gtuner Air Connectivity
-Playstation Wireless DS4 Adapter on INPUT-A

Don't know if is useful but AU is show also when connected to a Win10 PC with the same output protocol.

Since the Xbox is not mine, I have not much test possibilities, someone can help me?
Grana
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby DontAtMe » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:32 pm

Make sure that there is also a Xbox one controller connected to the Titan Two.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby teddy18 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:50 am

If I understand the ps5 works now with the Titan Two but you can't use other Controller and script s

But can you use Input Translater to play with mouse and keyboard emulation on ps5 ?
teddy18
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar