wii Nunchuck on Xbox 360

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

wii Nunchuck on Xbox 360

Postby boss44 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:30 am

I received the titan a few days ago and everything was flawless. I connected a wiimote to Xbox360. Then I got brave and tried remapping keys so that the wiimote and nunchuck would play on the Xbox360 the way I wanted. All went well except for the nunchuck will not work. I'm not a big tech person so I guess I'm looking for some expert help. I'm playing NHL 15 on the 360. The left stick controls the players movement. I cant figure out how to remap the nunchuck to make it work. There are 3 slots available to input values. I really not sure which 3 values should inputted and in what order. Any help would be great. Thanks.
boss44
Private
Private

Re: wii Nunchuck on Xbox 360

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:33 pm

The first question that comes to my mind if is the nunchuck if is properly working, have you checked it using the device monitor?

I'm assuming you used MaxRemapper to do the button remaps. This plugin has a button "Generate GPC Script ", please post the generated script here, so we can check what may be wrong.

Thanks
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar