Reducing sway with wiimote

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

Reducing sway with wiimote

Postby tyee71 » Sun May 15, 2016 6:01 pm

I am new to the forum , would just like to say THANK YOU for making wiimote's possible on the PS3. After 2.5 years on ghosts I was ready for a change. I had to start from scratch system dongle headset yearly mem etc. I was able to download Georgios bravo script (I was able to switch the a and c buttons to make it a little closer to my custom setup) I love how everything works ..............except the aiming, especially the ads. I notice there is a ton of sway in my weapon. I have all but given up on ads kills and have switched to tight quarters hipfire (usually shotgun class) I am a noob to the system and Titan one , but not to the games . I've gone from a 1.4 kdr to more like a .4 kdr. Please help, getting frustrated. Ps Gwb was the first of our clan to switch , we have more coming. They are using us as Guinea pigs :)
tyee71
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Reducing sway with wiimote

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Mon May 16, 2016 12:17 am

Welcome to the club of wiimoters :)

A few things control the looking/aiming speed:
- Sensitivity setting in the (cod) game
- In the script there's two values for speeds (normal and when (ADS) aiming down the sights (zoom in)):
Code: Select all
define ADS_SENSITIVITY     = 35; // a lower value than the standard 50 value means more sensitive
define NON_ADS_SENSITIVITY = 44; // a lower value than the standard 50 value means more sensitive

You can try to change the settings above to see what works for you.

Also note that both the position and the quality of the sensorbar (see other 01 - 09 introduction topics) is important.
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Reducing sway with wiimote

Postby tyee71 » Tue May 17, 2016 3:21 am

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I tried a few custom set ups with different speeds (Slow , Medium and fast) The slow one (set at 40 and 49) had a lot less sway but turned a little slow. I have since tried another with the Ads speed slower and the non-ads sped up (40/40) Hopefully that will do the trick. I am so glad you guys have done this, I am finally able to play Battlefield and Battlefront! (I'm too old school, need the wii mote) I have never ever tried programming but was able to swap the a and c buttons in alpha mode to get closer to my custom setup I always used. (I think it was the zapper set up from world at war) I tried to switch lethal to twist and b and reload to twist and z but I wasn't even close. Any suggestions on how to swap these last 2 buttons? I have read almost all the forums re these topics (that helped me with the a/c switch) and I still cant figure it out. Where could I find info on how to use the visual scripting program? There are a lot of games I would like to play, but will need to modify for my wiimote. I can see that I need to know how to do this :) I found an overview of what it is, but not how it works. Thanks again for all the help. The kdr went up a little last night!
tyee71
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar