New Scripts for the game Doom

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

New Scripts for the game Doom

Postby Gwb2709 » Sun May 15, 2016 7:00 pm

Has anyone been working on a script for the new game , "Doom" ? It would be great to have a downloader script in the library.
Gwb2709
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: New Scripts for the game Doom

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sun May 15, 2016 8:16 pm

Working on a game pack for it now. Should be out soon, probably tomorrow or Tuesday.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby tyee71 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:23 am

Is the script going to be for the wii mote? :) Ill be buying the game asap if so!
tyee71
Corporal
Corporal

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Wed May 18, 2016 1:42 pm

It is a full game pack, but should be compatible with the wii mote. If you encounter any issues just let us know and I'm sure we'll have something fixed up for you in no time!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby tyee71 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:06 pm

I am new to the Titan one and have only used the scrips Giorgio has written for cod (alpha and bravo set up) I really want to buy more games (like doom and battle field ) but I am not sure how to use my wii mote if I don't already see scrips. Do I combine his scrips with the gamepack to use the wiimote or it already written in ? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but so far I love the product .
tyee71
Corporal
Corporal

Postby bonefisher » Thu May 19, 2016 10:55 pm

tyee71 wrote:I am new to the Titan one and have only used the scrips Giorgio has written for cod (alpha and bravo set up) I really want to buy more games (like doom and battle field ) but I am not sure how to use my wii mote if I don't already see scrips. Do I combine his scrips with the gamepack to use the wiimote or it already written in ? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but so far I love the product .

The game packs are already complete for you to use. These game packs has instructions to changes things for your needs but can't have code added to them unless the builder of the pack does it. You have plenty of games to choose from by clicking programmer at the bottom of Gtuner Pro plus having your Titan plugged in take a look at all the game packs to use for yourself.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar