My Issues List... BO3 PS4/Wiimote Bravo (Solved)

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

Re: My Issues List... BO3 PS4 Bravo (Solved)

Postby EliteKing » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:59 am

omg... it feels soooo good to beast the way i did on the wii/u.

ill be uploading my first ever public game and my best game so far 25-10 in the next couple days!
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:39 am

:joia:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:32 pm

Awesome, please port the links for the videos when upload!! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby EliteKing » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:01 pm

will do! i freaking love this thing!
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: My Issues List... BO3 PS4 Bravo (Un Solved)

Postby EliteKing » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:32 am

When the wiimote battery dies, i change the battery and try to reconnect, the T1 wont read the wiimote anymore. so i have to restart the console in order for it to work again.
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:48 am

Next time this happen, please try just unplug and plug the Bluetooth dongle from the Titan One.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:55 am

Yeah I think that people got this shutting console off from some video but like J2Kbr says above is all you need to do to add usually I'm plugged into the PC port also I end up unplugging Titan, pc port then plugging back in then unplugging controller and plugging back in to work.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Prototype » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:25 pm

I have the same behavior sometimes, the strange thing is on PS3 this ended with the controller goes to player 2! And i have to reset the controller in the PS3 settings to player one to get it to work. But on PS4 i have to unplug and plugging back in.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby EliteKing » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:57 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Next time this happen, please try just unplug and plug the Bluetooth dongle from the Titan One.

im allowed to do that? i thought if the ps4 was on while the T1 was in it, i couldn't remove it? ive always been scared to touch it because im like a bull in a china shop. ill try this the next time my wiimote dies out tho. my stream last night ended pretty uneventfully because of this issue lol

bonefisher wrote:Yeah I think that people got this shutting console off from some video but like J2Kbr says above is all you need to do to add usually I'm plugged into the PC port also I end up unplugging Titan, pc port then plugging back in then unplugging controller and plugging back in to work.

i never saw a video on shutting it down, i was just scared of unplugging it while it was on and risk frying the hardware components of the T1.

prototype wrote:I have the same behavior sometimes, the strange thing is on PS3 this ended with the controller goes to player 2! And i have to reset the controller in the PS3 settings to player one to get it to work. But on PS4 i have to unplug and plugging back in.

hmmm, weird... but you are plugging and unplugging the T1, right? i assume so cuz thats the general consensus in the last few posts.

thanks everybody for helping yet again. ill be testing this out later tonight and will share/update the thread with the results.
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Prototype » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:42 pm

EliteKing wrote:i never saw a video on shutting it down, i was just scared of unplugging it while it was on and risk frying the hardware components of the T1.

It's like unplugging a wired controller, there is no problem.
EliteKing wrote:
prototype wrote:I have the same behavior sometimes, the strange thing is on PS3 this ended with the controller goes to player 2! And i have to reset the controller in the PS3 settings to player one to get it to work. But on PS4 i have to unplug and plugging back in.

hmmm, weird... but you are plugging and unplugging the T1, right? i assume so cuz thats the general consensus in the last few posts.

Yes that's it.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar