SOLVED: HELP...trying to mimic the accuracy of the wiimote

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

Re: HELP...trying to mimic the accuracy of the wiimote on PS

Postby ashep49017 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:12 am

OFC-Giorgio,

Good to see some other over 40 year olds want to keep wiimoting alive. I ran to the titan-one once I heard the Advance Warfare would not be supported on the WII_U. (Reminds me of the feeling I got for MW2 release several years back). I have been tweaking Frasies version a little for my custom setup. You are correct about its hard to duplicate the WII U programming of COD games over to another platform/console. I will try your setup from the library tomorrow. Im not a programmer by trade but have taken some languages(ie pascal) over 20 years ago and the Gtuner program makes it easy. This whole non support issue from the developers reminds me of what happen to Mechwarrior for the PC. HAHA. I know I am getting old.
ashep49017
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:35 am

Welcome to the house of senior wiimoters :)

The scripts are not so hard to understand. If you need help let me know.

Those were the basic c64 days:

10 PRINT "HELLO"
20 GOTO 10

P.S. Fransie is my alter ego :p
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby ashep49017 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:11 am

Giorgio,

It seems the PS4 has a little better accuracy once mapped to the wiimote than ps3. Im using the default settings in PS4 except default tactical button layout. Im still figuring out the best deadzone settings to help me turn faster. AW maps are built for speedy build-outs and I tend to use assault mostly and sometimes heavy weapons.

BTW...Is the rest of OFC clan coming to the titan one or do they use the classic controller?
ashep49017
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:00 am

ashep49017 wrote:BTW...Is the rest of OFC clan coming to the titan one or do they use the classic controller?

Most of them retired or moved to the PS4 with the dual analog sticks controller (and they moan :p and miss the wiimote and there old KDR lol).

Since the beginning of my journey I told them all my steps in the process of getting the wiimote to work on a ps3 with loads of pictures, diagrams and scripts (and including the story of my switch from CM to Titan One). That all was a little overwhelming for them i.e. I gave them the wrong impression that it was complex.

I keeped them informed and recently I told them that there's autoreconnect support for the PS4 so I expect that Santa will bring some Titan One dongles to the old farts :) and we can be reunited on the PS4 WITH THE WIIMOTES :)
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby ashep49017 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:27 am

Hilarious. But there is a little bit of learning curve to the titan one or any other device that remaps controllers for you. Personally its worth it. Hope to see the OFC tag on soon.
ashep49017
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Calico Jack » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:18 pm

still waiting on delivery of mine, hopefully soon now :)

Any how Giorgio, have you done any more tweaking of your scripts for any of the games?

<off topic>btw I read another of your posts about Carpal Tunnel, funny that was why I use the Wii mote after having the release operation on both hands</off topic>
Calico Jack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:13 am

Calico Jack wrote:Any how Giorgio, have you done any more tweaking of your scripts for any of the games?

The scripts I use are in the Titan One gtuner library and are the ones I use for cod and bf (and all have the bravo settings behaviour).
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Calico Jack » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Cheers, still waiting for mine to turn up *sigh*, any how Giorgio a question of accuracy, on wii mw3 my KDR was 2, in wiiu ghosts its 2.40.

On Wii and WiiU what was yours and how does that compare to your kdr on ps3/4.

I appreciate its not going to be exact, but a comparison would help. One of my friends is putting off the purchase until I get mine and experiment with it, his exact question was Do the wii mote user score better than the regular controllers.

mtia
Calico Jack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:56 pm

My shoesize in wiiu and ps3 is the same: 9 lol

My kdr in wiiu ghosts: around I guess 1.2 and I guess 1.0 on ps3 so my kdr went down initially and slowly I restored it a bit.

Both age and KDR are just a number :)

Just have fun with the wiimote, the better graphics, more users and more games (hint: battlefield 4)!
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Calico Jack » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Yes its only a number, but if it drops too much then there would be no fun only frustration. However you say that over time you got close to your original. If I could get within say 20% i would be happy :) Time will tell, and yes once Ive practiced a bit ill give you a shout on BF4 and you can show me the ropes :)
Calico Jack
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar