SOLVED: HELP...trying to mimic the accuracy of the wiimote

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

Re: HELP...trying to mimic the accuracy of the wiimote on PS

Postby ashep49017 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:11 am

Calico,

OFC-Giorgio is correct. It takes some getting use to because the wiimote on ps3 or ps4 is not as precise as with the WII U.(ie weapon does not move as sharply as before.) That said It took about a month to get back my accuracy that i had on the WII U. It just took some patience on my part and constant tweaking of titan one. If you dont play the B Wiimote settings of COD then you will need to alter the base script to your preference. Its worth it too keep wiimoting. A little off topic but Another big difference is the quality of players and the amount of cheating. I see way more hacks ongoing on PS4 than I ever saw on WII U. Since so many players now run & gun and jump I had to alter the way I play.
ashep49017
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:53 am

ashep49017 wrote:It takes some getting use to because the wiimote on ps3 or ps4 is not as precise as with the WII U.(ie weapon does not move as sharply as before.)

You may try to tweak the sensitivity setting (for aiming down the sights (ADS) mode and non ADS mode):

Code: Select all

define ADS_SENSITIVITY     = 35; // a lower value than the standard 50 value means more sensitive
define NON_ADS_SENSITIVITY = 44; // a lower value than the standard 50 value means more sensitive

Code: Select all

if (get_val(AIMING_DOWN_THE_SIGHTS))
       {
         sensitivity(WII_IRX , ADS_SENSITIVITY, 100);
         sensitivity(WII_IRY , ADS_SENSITIVITY, 100);
       }
       else
       {
         sensitivity(WII_IRX , NON_ADS_SENSITIVITY, 100);
         sensitivity(WII_IRY , NON_ADS_SENSITIVITY, 100);
       }
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: SOLVED HELP...trying to mimic the accuracy of the wiimot

Postby ashep49017 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:41 am

I personally use ADS=30 and non ADS=40. I have found this to be best for me. Still tweaking. I notice the game must be in sensitivity setting of 3 and then tweak Titan one to get best results.
ashep49017
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: SOLVED HELP...trying to mimic the accuracy of the wiimot

Postby Calico Jack » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:45 pm

wow thanks for the info, the titan one showed up today, hopefully ill get to have a play by monday

Ill be going for bf3 so ill have nothing to compair too as it the only game i have for the ps3. I look forward to having a game or two with you all
Calico Jack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: SOLVED: HELP...trying to mimic the accuracy of the wiimo

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:03 am

I am on the PS4 with BO3 now as well so PM me your PSN ID so we can get some gaming done :)
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:04 am

ashep49017 wrote:Calico,

OFC-Giorgio is correct. It takes some getting use to because the wiimote on ps3 or ps4 is not as precise as with the WII U.(ie weapon does not move as sharply as before.) That said It took about a month to get back my accuracy that i had on the WII U. It just took some patience on my part and constant tweaking of titan one. If you dont play the B Wiimote settings of COD then you will need to alter the base script to your preference. Its worth it too keep wiimoting. A little off topic but Another big difference is the quality of players and the amount of cheating. I see way more hacks ongoing on PS4 than I ever saw on WII U. Since so many players now run & gun and jump I had to alter the way I play.

I updated the cod script so it supports both alpha (with twisting for tactical grenades and shaking nunchuc for reload) and bravo settings.

See gtuner library for the new version http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=906
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar