No call of duty Advanced Warfare on the WIIU

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

No call of duty Advanced Warfare on the WIIU

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:40 pm

No COD Advanced Kangaroo Jumping Warfare on the wiiu? Try the Titan One dongle and use the wiimote + nunchuk on a PS or XBOX to play the new COD and shoot kangaroos with their Exo suits :)
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: No call of duty Advanced Warfare on the WIIU

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:15 pm

lol... very nice!!!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Advance Warefare impressions:

Loads of roof jumping kangaroos, small jump oriented maps, space / futuristic environments, laser gun (a la Quake 3 arena 1999) and robocop/iron man soldiers, no dead silence pink boots (it's now a 20 seconds lasting pink exo lunchbox on your back).

I played the game for 24hrs with the wiimote on a PS3 to get to level 42 and unlock the MK14 which is turned into a pea shooter in this version of COD.

The idea of price packages with random camo, weapons, attachments and the lousy copy cat effort to control an aircraft killstreak by two players seems to be "borrowed" from Battlefield 4.

I played 20+ days (hctdm) on each wii/wiiu title: waw, mwr, bo, mw3, bo2 and ghosts. AW is for me the least attractive COD and I probably won't play it more than 1.5 day in total.

Bye bye COD (on the wiiu forced by not publishing the game by Activision; on the PS3 for publishing the game as it is).

Welcome Battlefield 4!
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby SwampYeti » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:37 pm

Very disappointed with the addition of the "kangaroo suit" too, but I do like the maps, or maybe its just that Ghosts sucked so bad anything different is good at this point.

The argument that COD didnt sell well so thats why they stopped porting them, ok. But they set it up to fail, by jerking folks around with the DLC aspect of the game. Every release sold substantially less than the previous. Looked it up. In fact Call of Duty 3 which was released in 2006 on xbox and ps, but not until 2008 on wii sold almost the same. 2.22m wii, 2.66m 360, 1.46PS3, 1.07PS2...But with each new release beginning with WAW sold fewer on wii 1.91 for WAW until it hit bottom at .2 for Ghosts.

If the wii versions would have had DLC I would argue they would have sold just fine. People just got tired of only getting half the game.

When Advanced Warfare came out I picked it up for PS3, but after playing it for a week I sold it on Ebay, first time I have ever done that with a COD title, in fact I still have every version for every console that I ever purchased still, and enjoy going back and playing them. But AW on PS3 at launch was a TURD...After some goading I just picked it up on Xbone, more so to play with friends, the majority I play with now are going to the xbone. Wont be buying the next title for ps3 either, will have to wait till I get around to upgrading to PS4 to play with those friends. Maybe it was just a bad port to the ps3? Dont know if it was as bad on the 360 as well...

Now with the Titan One its really going to get much more fun!
SwampYeti
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:37 pm

See my posts at

https://community.callofduty.com/thread/200785669

https://community.callofduty.com/thread/200785665

Wii/wiiu sales numbers that should make us happy with cod on wiiu in the first place
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby SwampYeti » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Set up Titan one yesterday, wasn't too hard. Played some BO2 on PS3 for a bit, and AW on XB1. Got to give a big THANK YOU to those involved with the development and the writing of the scripts for the Titan One!
SwampYeti
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Happy you hear, There will be more game packs coming soon, Including a new Halo MCC for H2C coming out tonight or tomorrow.
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar