Black Ops Declassified and Wiimote Alpha

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

Black Ops Declassified and Wiimote Alpha

Postby sickpuppy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:14 am

Vita black ops edit.jpg
Vita black ops edit.jpg (105.77 KiB) Viewed 1462 times

There's a lot going on with the control scheme of the Vita. I am using a PS3 controller and playing the game on a PS TV. What I'm trying to do is be able to pickup a weapon, I cannot do it with the alpha settings, more than likely because the reload is set to shaking the nunchuck and to pickup a weapon you need to hold in that button, but holding in the the reload button activates the PS3 D-pad. Any ideas?
sickpuppy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Black Ops Declassified and Wiimote Alpha

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:19 pm

You could assign a button with a double click: a single click or holding the button will perform the same function as the normal button while double clicking the button will perform another function (e.g. picking up a weapon)
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Black Ops Declassified and Wiimote Alpha

Postby sickpuppy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:55 am

I haven't been able to get to it yet but I was thinking of assigning a different button on the wiimote to the ps3 square button, that way I can keep the shake to reload, left on the wiimote to activate the killstreak selection, and maybe minus for reload/pickup. I do have some free buttons because both grenades and the knife use the vita touchscreen so I cannot use those functions because there is no way to activate them with the PS TV.
sickpuppy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar