Please Help with wiimote to Xbox1 setup, frustrated!!!

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

Please Help with wiimote to Xbox1 setup, frustrated!!!

Postby bWare138 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:29 pm

For close to four hours now I have been trying to get my wiimote to work on the Xbox 1 so I can play Blops 3. Only twice I had the wiimote control the xbox, and the one time I got into a match of COD it seemed like the sensor bar wasn't working! Frustrated!
bWare138
Private
Private

Re: Please Help with wiimote to Xbox1 setup, frustrated!!!

Postby teddy18 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:35 am

Post the Script

Do you use a Script without Script wiimote dont work on Xboxone
teddy18
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:45 am

If you have not yet, please check this Wiimote setup guide:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=468
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Robsterman02 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:08 pm

Have you seen how to make a gpc for wiimote because you can map extra features like two buttons = one and shake functions the best way to do this would be using extra buttons like those on the wiiu controller in your define list. Keep in mind that your controller needs to be mapped to "off IR sensor" IRX IRY then your controller needs to be mapped to "On IR sensor" Inverted IRX and normal IRY then you can start playing with a wii controller on XBOX ONE. Also you need to define every button. This includes shake gyro and double inputs. Go to tools and change the output to xboxone Then connect xbox one controler to sync the controller and then use wii mote to connect.
When you get to playing the game the wiimote should work normally without any other controllers connected .
Last edited by Robsterman02 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robsterman02
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Robsterman02 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:11 pm

http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1372
For black ops 3 i would use the original script but modify it to be more like this
Including
IR Functions
TWO BUTTON MAPPING
ORIGINAL SCRIPT
http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=184
Wiimot3 is a good source of scripts but i just don't like having to shake to knife but i like being able to swap button for weapons with C instead of it being one or plus minus
Also 1 & 2 could be mapped together as one button for crouch but very hard to do with these scripts
If anyone can make scripting where two button press on 1 and 2 only does one unput that would be very helpful for playing with wii zapper
Plus minus for original script is reversed
Robsterman02
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar