Fortnite With A Wiimote?!?!

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

Fortnite With A Wiimote?!?!

Postby EliteKing » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:48 am

anybody know of a good scrip comparable to a Bravo control of CoD?
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Fortnite With A Wiimote?!?!

Postby TiranossauroRex » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:07 am

I bought the T1 after the recommendation of the user Wiimot3_fr (thanks)!!!
Actually, i use the Wiimot3's script of Fortnite, then the script is under construction of change buttons to my convenience (altought that to similar a Bravo/Alpha style), because some buttons changed doesn't is pleasant in frenetic moments.
As soon as I find the best way to play for my convenience, I'll put the script here and we will discuss this.
TiranossauroRex
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby EliteKing » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:20 am

ok cool
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby TiranossauroRex » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:32 am

Sorry for late... i waited for permission from Wiimot3_FR, who created the original script, to publish the script adapted for me to play well in Fortnite.

The script is here:
https://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1488

PS: the L1 and R1 are assigned to Left and Right D-Pad, respectively. Because is the way easy and fast to change the weapon / constructor.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

PS: sorry for my bad English... i am Brazilian, okay. :)
TiranossauroRex
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby EliteKing » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:17 am

i should be saying sorry for such a late replay, so... sorry!

lol thanks for hooking me up man!
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby TiranossauroRex » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:21 pm

EliteKing wrote:i should be saying sorry for such a late replay, so... sorry!

lol thanks for hooking me up man!

Oh, yeah!!
I'm changing a little bit of script (actually it's 1.0), because there some commands that are useful, for example, the squad comms, the emote... and improving some litthe things. And i'll post the updated script.
TiranossauroRex
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby EliteKing » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:04 am

naise!
EliteKing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby TheThief » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:03 pm

Hello I've been using your script (TiranossauroRex) to play the game. I've remapped some buttons to better suit my liking, and so far it's worked great, thanks!

Question, since the wii remote has less buttons, how do I program two buttons pressed simultaneous to ouput as a different button? In Fortnite I have always sprint ON in the options so I didn't have to take up a button for PS4 L3. But now with hover boards and the new PING system I want to use: Nunchuck C and Wiimote A to = PS4 L3. The other combination would be the 1 and 2 buttons = PS4 LEFT. I havent been able to figure out how to do it. I tried using motion for those actions but it's way too sensitive and they trigger constantly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks you.
TheThief
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby TiranossauroRex » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:31 pm

I'm working for updating my script to certain improvements: Executing the D-Pad buttons from PS4 to call the commands as: sighting enemy; request ammo; etc.
If anyone wants execute any missing command/button, etc... report here also to be part of improvements.

TheThief wrote:Hello I've been using your script (TiranossauroRex) to play the game. I've remapped some buttons to better suit my liking, and so far it's worked great, thanks!

Question, since the wii remote has less buttons, how do I program two buttons pressed simultaneous to ouput as a different button? In Fortnite I have always sprint ON in the options so I didn't have to take up a button for PS4 L3. But now with hover boards and the new PING system I want to use: Nunchuck C and Wiimote A to = PS4 L3. The other combination would be the 1 and 2 buttons = PS4 LEFT. I havent been able to figure out how to do it. I tried using motion for those actions but it's way too sensitive and they trigger constantly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks you.

Hi... thanks for use my initial script and you modified to your liking to play better!
Then to combinate the two buttons to result in one command (different button), you can do with this example:

Code: Select all
     if ((get_val(WII_C)) && (get_val(WII_A)) //  Combinate the button Nunchuck C and Wiimote A to call the PS4 L3.
     {
       set_val(BUTTON_MAPPED_FOR_PS4_L3, 100)
     }

// You can use the same if structure above for same logic (two different buttons to call other command). For example: copy and replace the buttons for 1 and  2 as the example:

if ((get_val(WII_ONE)) && (get_val(WII_TWO)) //  Combinate the buttons 1 and 2 from Wiimote to call the PS4 Left.
     {
       set_val(BUTTON_MAPPED_FOR_PS4_LEFT, 100)
     }

// OBS: the buttons above are mapped according to what you associate in your script. For example: Replace the BUTTON_MAPPED_FOR_PS4_L3 to WII_PLUS

Test and see how it was for you.
TiranossauroRex
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar