Normbox

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: Normbox

Postby Dragnkraul » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:01 pm

Noob question. How do I get Normbox.py to run in Computer Vision? Do I have to place the file in a specific folder? Import it somehow?
Dragnkraul
Private
Private

Postby nabs » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:09 pm

Hi Ketechi,

Your tutorial help me a lot, very good work !!!

It miss an important last video to complete this, the one that it explain how to merge multiple image on a single file and how to parse them :wink:

Why you stop it !!!!!!???????
I try to understand the apex legend script but I don't know how J2Kbr success to merge all images :roll:

Please, continue your nice tutorial :smile0402:
nabs
Corporal
Corporal

Postby rasalghul » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:17 pm

Hi Ketechi,

Thank you for your work, it helped me a lot!

This enabled me to do a lot in my script.

My Script:
https://github.com/HRTKernel/gcv_ffx
rasalghul
Corporal
Corporal

Postby DVT1980 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:56 pm

I know this is an old post now but wanted to say thanks for the effort of the script and the tutorials has been a help with something I am trying with CV.

Your version works at first, but after spending more than one minute expanding the box and taking a picture, I receive the following error:

Code: Select all
GCV Error: OpenCV(4.4.0) C:\Users\appveyor\AppData\Local\Temp\1\pip-req-build-k8sx3e60\opencv\modules\imgcodecs\src\loadsave.cpp:738: error: (-215:Assertion failed) !_img.empty() in function 'cv::imwrite'

Any idea what may be causing this?

I had this issue as well it seemed to be related to the box having a minus value for it's x or y axis. It depends on how the box is moved to cover the area you want to watch. I am sure this was resolved by now but for anyone who happens to find this script in the next few years it might help.

Jay
DVT1980
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Tahsin » Tue May 02, 2023 3:42 pm

This thread helped me to build an autobuy script for fifa 22 thanks alot :smile0201:
Tahsin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby legendjarry » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:23 am

I figured out how to make a script work for a single template image for the computer vision to find. But I want to know how to include multiple images so my script can do different things when those template images are found. Can anyone please help me on this?
legendjarry
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:13 am

legendjarry wrote:I figured out how to make a script work for a single template image for the computer vision to find. But I want to know how to include multiple images so my script can do different things when those template images are found. Can anyone please help me on this?

Add the images to a list and loop through them with the template match function.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Previous

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision