[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby Keo777 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:01 am

D4maniac wrote:Hey guys I'm having problems dialing in the anti recoil patterns.

Setup:
PC + PC.
MNK + Controller -> XIM -> T2 -> Gaming Pc ---Cap-card---> Pc with CV.

XIM settings:
Tried MJ-fame as well as basic curves. No difference.
1000hz

In-game settings:
2560x1440p
Fov 100
Sens 6 6

G-tuner
1000hz

Using Michaels latest script (Apex_antirecoil_M) + tried several game packs (Universal, MAD, Michael/J2) With and without Buffys CV.

I can't get the weapons dialed in and I don't know why. I know people have made this work with the xim and I've tried disconnecting it to see if I get better results directly from controller but the problem remains. See the vid for more info.
I've tried editing H and V values by increments of 0.10 and have tried large numbers to make sure it actually works (it does).

Any clues on what to do?
See video below:
https://emalm.com/?v=enU7m

What’s your deadzone set to in game and in the script? Also what sensitivity did you select in Michael’s game pack? It’s one of the first options at the top.
Keo777
Corporal
Corporal

Postby D4maniac » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:30 am

Small. 6 (same as in-game) with stick drift tests of 5, 10 and 20.

Of note like I said I've also tried other game packs such as universal issue with higher stick drift values so it doesn't seem to be a deadzone issue.
D4maniac
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Amp12 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:37 am

ApexTesterTitan wrote:
Amp12 wrote:Hello everyone, im having trouble with my titan two computer vision not detecting weapons in apex legends
I had everything working for months and now it only detects shot guns and the kraber. All other weapons show "none" I switched video settings to default, and back no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Also when starting firing range it detects the p20 bit switches to "none" in 2 seconds

Try changing the brightness in game or on monitor or game.

I tried this first no luck. Im thinking of uninstalling and then reinstall to see if thats it.
Amp12
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Soken » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:17 pm

Is anyone using Xim with M_apex_Lengends with modified CV by Michael? I am experience weird jumps in my aiming when anti recoil is activated, if I try move my mouse to aim at the enemy target while shooting it jumps all over the place.
Anyone experiencing this?
Soken
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby mrbubbles2k4 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:47 pm

D4maniac wrote:Hey guys I'm having problems dialing in the anti recoil patterns.

Setup:
PC + PC.
MNK + Controller -> XIM -> T2 -> Gaming Pc ---Cap-card---> Pc with CV.

XIM settings:
Tried MJ-fame as well as basic curves. No difference.
1000hz

In-game settings:
2560x1440p
Fov 100
Sens 6 6

G-tuner
1000hz

Using Michaels latest script (Apex_antirecoil_M) + tried several game packs (Universal, MAD, Michael/J2) With and without Buffys CV.

I can't get the weapons dialed in and I don't know why. I know people have made this work with the xim and I've tried disconnecting it to see if I get better results directly from controller but the problem remains. See the vid for more info.
I've tried editing H and V values by increments of 0.10 and have tried large numbers to make sure it actually works (it does).

Any clues on what to do?
See video below:
https://emalm.com/?v=enU7m

Have you had any luck correcting the issue? If you want to add my PSN (MrBubbles2k4) I help to the best of my knowledge. I messaged Michael about dialing in the recoil and he provided some insight.
mrbubbles2k4
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Aenima » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:03 am

any news on some update for the new season of apex
Aenima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby King Cuck » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:26 pm

im also posting this here in hopes someone could help me, i would really love a sticky post about the setup process to use Apex_antirecoil_M.py please!

Ok so im having a really hard time figuring out what the best way to "zero guns" in at the range with. I am getting confused by a couple things and am hoping @j2kbr or someone here can point me in the right direction.

So when using the modified GPC script there is essentially 4 places that need to be dialed in...
1) global V/H
2) Optics V/H for 1x,2x,3x and 4x
3)Target Hit and Uhit V/H
4)Fine tuning sections with all the guns V/H

It seems like as you would expect all 4 work together but where im having a hard time is figuring out where to start...for example lets take the r301 with no attachments except purple mag..... I play on 26000 dpi with a xim M&K (marias settings) so the "1)" or global default settings are too much, so i update the Global H/V to 1 and 1 then go to the "4)" or the fine tuning section and try to make it work. however there is often still way to much horizontal sway, so i then go to 3) to see if i can adjust those settings to get it to shoot straight and lets say i get there and its straight. if i add a 2x or 3x it makes it un straight again. But hey let me just dial in the r301 with the 2x then since thats the ideal loadout and i can get it pretty good....until i move onto another gun and with the current values of the 2x i need to change but i cant change them without messing up the r301....so all of that to say......

WHAT is the best way/process to zero guns in? is it a process like 1,4,3? (steps above) or am i missing something?

Also often times when fine tuning the Horizontal recoil it doesnt seem to work.

Anyway if anyone has an explanation on how to dial in recoil using this scrip i would literally pay you to help explain it to me and ill do the work. and lastly in apex do you shoot targets or dummies to dial in recoil, i think the targets count as "unhit" so it messes with the recoil as well.

Please someone save me
King Cuck
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby King Cuck » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:19 am

zyphen wrote:Some things I've noticed in the firing range.

Spitfire and Alternator are no longer recognized since being added to the care package.

Every time I tried to use the new "boosted loader" hop up on the hemlock it would crash python but using the new hop up on the wingman was fine.

Then naturally the LMG Rampage doesn't have a profile and the L-Star could use some tweaking with it now having a barrel attachment but is still usable.

Can you walk me through your process of dialing in your guns?
King Cuck
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby King Cuck » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:22 am

Did you ever solve this? i cant get the sway out and im not sure if it has to do with the hit/unhit V/H values or not.
King Cuck
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby mrbubbles2k4 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:58 pm

King Cuck wrote:Did you ever solve this? i cant get the sway out and im not sure if it has to do with the hit/unhit V/H values or not.

How I set mine up was in order from the top down in the order you have them. Making them perfectly straight is not possible from my experience but if you can get it dialed in 85 percent youre doing good. One thing that I noticecd is that both the V and H are either equal or the V is greater than the H.
mrbubbles2k4
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision