Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby pablosscripts » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:38 pm

J2kbr - I'm going to buy a second T2 so I can use it on my PC without having to unplug it all the time.

I'm not sure if I should buy a second bluetooth module though. Both T2's will be very close to each other, is it safe to assume it's not easy to switch between them? How will the app know which one to connect to?
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Squidward » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:31 pm

pablosscripts wrote:J2kbr - I'm going to buy a second T2 so I can use it on my PC without having to unplug it all the time.

I'm not sure if I should buy a second bluetooth module though. Both T2's will be very close to each other, is it safe to assume it's not easy to switch between them? How will the app know which one to connect to?

I would assume that all BT modules broadcast the same exact BT device name, just like all phones or BT speakers and such. In which case, you'd only be able to differentiate them by their BT address.

I think an easy way to solve that would be to upgrade Gtuner to allow you to changs the BT device name to whatever you want, just like what you can do with any phone.
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:54 am

I've moved my PS4 into the same room as my PC now so I don't think I'll need a second T2, but I think this question is still valid for people who want to have two in close proximity.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:11 am

pablosscripts wrote:Both T2's will be very close to each other, is it safe to assume it's not easy to switch between them? How will the app know which one to connect to?

Squidward is correct, the App scans for the device's name and connects to the first found. If having two Titan Twos close to each other, currently the only way to ensure connect to one is having the other turned off.

In addition to the device's name, in a future update we can also add a check for the serial number to select to which device connect to.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Scachi » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Unchecking single bits doesn't work via GTuner Air : https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerAir/issues/10

Any chance to get that fixed in the next days ? ..might be important if you are currently working on the android version to have it working right from the start :innocent_smile_1:
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:09 am

Scachi wrote:Unchecking single bits doesn't work via GTuner Air : https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerAir/issues/10

Thank you.

Scachi wrote:Any chance to get that fixed in the next days ? ..might be important if you are currently working on the android version to have it working right from the start :innocent_smile_1:

The plan is have the suggestions and bug fixes done before release the Android version. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:59 pm

So were not going to get the Android version til next year? :thumbsdownsmileyanim: Should of did it first! 5 users iOS to 5000 Android waiting on it! This is why they don't do iOS in apps the first place!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:47 am

bonefisher wrote:So were not going to get the Android version til next year? :thumbsdownsmileyanim: Should of did it first! 5 users iOS to 5000 Android waiting on it! This is why they don't do iOS in apps the first place!

The Android version will be released soon (not next year). The main reason the iOS version was made first was because I didn't have an Android device available at the time (only iPhones and iPad).
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:21 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
bonefisher wrote:So were not going to get the Android version til next year? :thumbsdownsmileyanim: Should of did it first! 5 users iOS to 5000 Android waiting on it! This is why they don't do iOS in apps the first place!

The Android version will be released soon (not next year). The main reason the iOS version was made first was because I didn't have an Android device available at the time (only iPhones and iPad).

Tip: buy a mid-range Android. I bought a low end $80 Android to test my app and it's driving me insane. It's such a piece of garbage. The touch screen barely registers so I have to tap it like 3 times for any button to work. You don't need to go high end but don't go extremely low end either.

pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:22 pm

pablosscripts wrote:Tip: buy a mid-range Android. I bought a low end $80 Android to test my app and it's driving me insane. It's such a piece of garbage. The touch screen barely registers so I have to tap it like 3 times for any button to work. You don't need to go high end but don't go extremely low end either.

Thank you. :smile0517: :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support