Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Cannot transfer bytecode from Gtuner Air

Postby hiraken » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:10 pm

I connected Gtuner Air to Titan two for the first time.
Even if I select the saved GBC and tap “Load and run”, it does not move forward no matter how much time passes with “Storing Bytecode ...” displayed.
I tried several GBCs but all had the same symptoms.
I don't know what's wrong.
Is there a mistake in my usage?
hiraken
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby numberone » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:13 am

Need some help.

I've installed the bluetooth module, formatted/configured the SD card, but when I try to connect to the Titan Two via GTuner Air for iOS, it just spins on "Scanning for Titan Two device" and never connects. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
numberone
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby numberone » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:41 am

numberone wrote:Need some help.

I've installed the bluetooth module, formatted/configured the SD card, but when I try to connect to the Titan Two via GTuner Air for iOS, it just spins on "Scanning for Titan Two device" and never connects. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Hmm, I think the SD card is bad. Originally I was getting FS Error (2) but I removed the card, put it back in, formatted and ran the "Configure" option and it seemed like it completed successfully. The BT module was showing as loaded (at least from what I could tell). But I tried formatting the SD card again and it just keeps failing. Tried to format it on macOS as FAT and that failed too. Going to go out to BBY and buy a new microSD card and see if that works.
numberone
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby numberone » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:52 pm

numberone wrote:
numberone wrote:Need some help.

Hmm, I think the SD card is bad. Originally I was getting FS Error (2) but I removed the card, put it back in, formatted and ran the "Configure" option and it seemed like it completed successfully. The BT module was showing as loaded (at least from what I could tell). But I tried formatting the SD card again and it just keeps failing. Tried to format it on macOS as FAT and that failed too. Going to go out to BBY and buy a new microSD card and see if that works.

Turns out the microSD card was bad. Bought a 32 GB one from BBY, formatted it, configured it, now the BT module is working fine.
numberone
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:12 pm

numberone wrote:Turns out the microSD card was bad. Bought a 32 GB one from BBY, formatted it, configured it, now the BT module is working fine.

Glad to hear it's working :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby numberone » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:55 am

Mad wrote:
numberone wrote:Turns out the microSD card was bad. Bought a 32 GB one from BBY, formatted it, configured it, now the BT module is working fine.

Glad to hear it's working :smile0517:

Thanks. I should also add that Gtuner IV crashes quite frequently on macOS Catalina, but then again Catalina has not been great so far for other things. Think I'm going to downgrade back to Mojave.
numberone
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Cannot transfer bytecode from Gtuner Air

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:04 am

hiraken wrote:I connected Gtuner Air to Titan two for the first time. Even if I select the saved GBC and tap “Load and run”, it does not move forward no matter how much time passes with “Storing Bytecode ...” displayed. I tried several GBCs but all had the same symptoms. I don't know what's wrong.

It seems there is some sort communication issue between Gtuner Air and the Titan Two.
hiraken wrote:Is there a mistake in my usage?

Are you on iOS or Android?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Cannot transfer bytecode from Gtuner Air

Postby hiraken » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:06 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
hiraken wrote:I connected Gtuner Air to Titan two for the first time. Even if I select the saved GBC and tap “Load and run”, it does not move forward no matter how much time passes with “Storing Bytecode ...” displayed. I tried several GBCs but all had the same symptoms. I don't know what's wrong.

It seems there is some sort communication issue between Gtuner Air and the Titan Two.
hiraken wrote:Is there a mistake in my usage?

Are you on iOS or Android?

I am using Android.
Changes to Connect and Output Protocol can be made normally.
hiraken
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:02 am

Thank you for confirming your are using with Android.

I just tested with an Android phone and it worked as expected. Could you please inform what is the Android version you have installed in your device? Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Marcin » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:31 am

Hello. Can I connect Gtuner Air Android OS via OTG cable to my phone?
Marcin
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support