Gtuner IV Computer Vision Setup and Info

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: Gtuner IV Computer Vision Setup and Info

Postby Takkkk » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:47 pm

Is there a way to setup computer vision with dual pc?
Takkkk
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby zr1 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:44 am

I followed the instructions to set up computer vision, went back through instructions several times, uninstalled/reinstalled python, made sure I downloaded the correct version, etc, and continue to get the red X for "Python Executionable Library Found" and "Open-CV Module found."

When I click Browse under Preferences > Computer vision and open the file path where Python is, the OpenCV file is the only file that is there, but Python is not. (When I open the file path on my computer Python is there, just not showing up on Gtuner) And it still has a red X for the Open CV so apparently it's not reading that either.

I'm new to Python, but I'm good with tech and have followed the instructions to the T. Any advice on what I can do to make this work? The instructions I read are from 2020, is it outdated?

Note: Not sure if this is relevant to my points above, but I'm capturing through the Xbox App on my computer, which streams the gameplay.
zr1
Private
Private

Postby Scachi » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:25 pm

make sure to use python 3.8
do not use the latest opencv version, try a lower one.
for pywin try version 302

example to install specific versions:
pip install opencv-python==4.5.4.60
pip install pywin32==302
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby charpieblack » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:31 pm

Hello,

I followed all the instructions, and the CV is displayed and seems to be working.

However, nothing changes in-game.

The troubleshoot comment says, "Most likely the accompanying GPC script is not running with said CV script," but I do not know what this means or which scripts to use that runs well. How do I get them to run with each other?

I know that I want to use a KB+M passthrough with CV on a PC without any controller on Apex. (Anti recoil, rapid-fire, etc...)

Any advice would be appreciated. TY.
charpieblack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:40 pm

charpieblack wrote:I know that I want to use a KB+M passthrough with CV on a PC without any controller on Apex. (Anti recoil, rapid-fire, etc...)

Try "USB HID Apex Legends" by Scachi.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby charpieblack » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:39 pm

Mad wrote:
charpieblack wrote:I know that I want to use a KB+M passthrough with CV on a PC without any controller on Apex. (Anti recoil, rapid-fire, etc...)

Try "USB HID Apex Legends" by Scachi.

I tried it and “usb hid apex legends” won't allow me to move my mouse or keyboard. Also, I changed the data set to 2.

What do I put for H_scale and V_scale?

I can however use my mouse and keyboard on other scripts, but still no changes in game.

My CV is the main one from Jkbr (with the evil looking wattson). It detects the weapon I use but it doesn't change anything in game.

EDIT --
I started using Michaels version on the cv anti-recoil, and I can use my mouse and keyboard. I went to the firing range and saw that my _H & _V were 1.00. Also, I set my data set to two.

The CV detects which weapon I have perfectly; my mouse and keyboard pass through, but nothing changes in-game. My recoil is still there, and I can't bunny hop or rapid-fire. Nothing is affected. Please help; I feel like I'm right at the finish line.
charpieblack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bedl4m » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:38 pm

Sounds like you just need to up the global H and V values. Happy to assist

One thing though, how did you get the USB HID script to work? Does it just run in the background on Gtuner?
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby charpieblack » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:58 pm

bedl4m wrote:Sounds like you just need to up the global H and V values. Happy to assist

One thing though, how did you get the USB HID script to work? Does it just run in the background on Gtuner?

I changed my output protocol to HID, matched the dpi settings, and in Michael’s script put that I was using an HID. Although, thats what I did, I’m not sure if thats correct because the script doesn’t seem to work for me. I switched over to a dual pc setup and now it wont detect anything. :(
charpieblack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Sloppyname41 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:15 am

I'm thinking of buying one of the compatible capture cards and I was wondering if there would be any problem using a 4gb ram laptop? I'm not rich so it's all I have. Also if I'm able would there be any shuddering or delay of some sort?
Sloppyname41
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bombaclot » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:42 am

charpieblack wrote:
bedl4m wrote:Sounds like you just need to up the global H and V values. Happy to assist

I changed my output protocol to HID, matched the dpi settings, and in Michael’s script put that I was using an HID. Although, thats what I did, I’m not sure if thats correct because the script doesn’t seem to work for me. I switched over to a dual pc setup and now it wont detect anything. :(

How I corrected this on my computer with two screens, native kbm.

download the universal HID gampack > save in open mem spot

change the output protocol to xbox 360, match dpi on mouse
(hardware wise, you want the mouse in input A and KB in B)

run computer vision gcv script

*** most important,
dont use HDR, I noticed the screen looks blown out if you leave it on and the CV will not work.
adjust the values within the gcv script, you can adjust for each gun neg values reduces recoil etc.
data set 2 if using mouse.
bombaclot
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision