Gtuner IV Computer Vision Setup and Info

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: Gtuner IV Computer Vision Setup and Info

Postby cwiggy78 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:59 pm

J2Kbr,

Just took a punt and bought the Avermedia Live Game Ultra as I figured if that's the one you are going for its the way forward :-).

I'm new to Computer Vision and have only got it up and running on my Laptop this evening - 3 green check boxes and can see both my laptop display and my external monitor so its running great.

To get started what do you recommend now (to see computer vision working in anger) ?

I'm guessing Apex with the associated .gcv and T2 gamepack. Which particular ones ?

Ultimately i'm a COD Multiplayer/Warzone player so i am hoping something comes along in the future for these.

***Edit 1**** Forgot to add I play PC at weekends but during the week XBox Series X (with PC co located).

Keep up the great work :joia:

Kind regards

Chris (UK)....(cwiggy78)
cwiggy78
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Grandpa Gas » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:15 am

Received my Titan today and was on the verge of returning it until I found out about this computer vision which sounds awesome and I’m willing to give it a shot. I’m having issues getting everything started though. Around step 3 everything gets very confusing. This is coming from someone that has little computer experience sadly. When I downloaded python I cannot find the file. I need serious help because I do not want to return this product.
Grandpa Gas
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Grandpa Gas » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:44 am

cwiggy78 wrote:J2Kbr,

Just took a punt and bought the Avermedia Live Game Ultra as I figured if that's the one you are going for its the way forward :-).

I'm new to Computer Vision and have only got it up and running on my Laptop this evening - 3 green check boxes and can see both my laptop display and my external monitor so its running great.

To get started what do you recommend now (to see computer vision working in anger) ?

I'm guessing Apex with the associated .gcv and T2 gamepack. Which particular ones ?

Ultimately i'm a COD Multiplayer/Warzone player so i am hoping something comes along in the future for these.

***Edit 1**** Forgot to add I play PC at weekends but during the week XBox Series X (with PC co located).

Keep up the great work :joia:

Kind regards

Chris (UK)....(cwiggy78)

Hey this may sound strange but i need hands on help would you mind dropping you gamertag maybe you can assist me through an Xbox party lmao
Grandpa Gas
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby cwiggy78 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:05 pm

Hey,

Not sure exactly what you need assistance with ?

If it's Computer Vision side of things I'm not the right guy as I'm very new to it (yesterday).

If it's general use of T2 I can help where I can as I've had the product since it was released also Titan 1 before it.

The best person for product help is J2Kbr as it is his product.

Kind regards

Chris (UK)
cwiggy78
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby wimza » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:15 am

My capture card arrives in a few days but looking at the setup instructions again and would I be right in thinking that using vision through a game capture that I won't be able to use KB&M on PS4 as the prog usb usually used for mouse will be connected to pc??? If there is a way to use keyboard and mouse and vision on PS4 please let me know. Thanks.
wimza
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:56 am

wimza wrote: I won't be able to use KB&M on PS4 as the prog usb usually used for mouse will be connected to pc??? If there is a way to use keyboard and mouse and vision on PS4 please let me know. Thanks.

KMG capture: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... kmgcapture
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby wimza » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:27 am

Mad wrote:
wimza wrote: I won't be able to use KB&M on PS4 as the prog usb usually used for mouse will be connected to pc??? If there is a way to use keyboard and mouse and vision on PS4 please let me know. Thanks.

KMG capture: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... kmgcapture

Thank you
wimza
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Dimakra666 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:05 am

Can i use computer vision using Eshare server app to mirror my tv screen on my laptop? Or do i need second screen too?
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Error code 114

Postby wimza » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:27 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Vincent0123 wrote:Please ignore this issue and I have fixed it by myself. This is due to the wrong way of saving a GCV script.

:smile0517:

Im being really dense... what is the correct way? I am getting the same error 114. Thanks.
wimza
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby wimza » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:48 pm

https://ibb.co/94mgWvC

heres a pic. I have selected my working folder and saved it there. I dont know and cant work our where I am going wrong... I have tried. thank you in advance for any help.
wimza
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision