[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby Mad » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:16 pm

Tadinho wrote:I wanna use Apex Legends CV script, but using it with XIM is unplayable, i can laser beam people standing still, but if i need to track it's no chance, not to mention playing ranked with CQB with strafe gods :(

Try the universal gamepack, Use the "Buffy CV" anti recoil option and set movement threshold to 20. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Tadinho » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:03 am

Mad wrote:
Tadinho wrote:I wanna use Apex Legends CV script, but using it with XIM is unplayable, i can laser beam people standing still, but if i need to track it's no chance, not to mention playing ranked with CQB with strafe gods :(

Try the universal gamepack, Use the "Buffy CV" anti recoil option and set movement threshold to 20. :smile0517:

Thanks for reply, Mad!

Will give it a shot when i get home :)

I am using official apex legends CV j2kbr made. It will still work if i select Buffys CV in options on universal pack?

P.S. im on PC :)
Tadinho
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:28 am

Tadinho wrote:I am using official apex legends CV j2kbr made. It will still work if i select Buffys CV in options on universal pack?

P.S. im on PC :)

Yes it will. :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Dimakra666 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:33 am

Try the universal gamepack, Use the "Buffy CV" anti recoil option and set movement threshold to 20. :smile0517:[/quote]
What's the benefit fromusing j2k cv and selecting Buffy's cv option?
Do i olso need to download Buffy's cv or i just need to select it in gamepack option
Thnx mad.
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Mad » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:38 am

Dimakra666 wrote:What's the benefit fromusing j2k cv and selecting Buffy's cv option?
Do i olso need to download Buffy's cv or i just need to select it in gamepack option
Thnx mad.

Xim users seem to prefer that anti recoil method. No need to do anything else just select it in the gamepack.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Vincent0123 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:37 am

Hello, I am now using the CV with the universal gamepack + buffy's anti recoil and it works really well which will not pull the guns down. May I ask how can I use the buffy's anti recoil with the apex gamepack? I don't want to miss out the nice features in the apex gamepack. Anyone can help me? Thanks
Vincent0123
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Feiht » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:43 pm

Im not sure you can... Thats what i was looking for also is o get the pathfinder grapple but the only CV that i can get to function well with Xim is the Universal gamepack with Buffy's script.
Feiht
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Vincent0123 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Feiht wrote:Im not sure you can... Thats what i was looking for also is o get the pathfinder grapple but the only CV that i can get to function well with Xim is the Universal gamepack with Buffy's script.

I know nothing regarding coding. I just thought that if it could be used in the universal gamepack, it should be possible to be put into the Apex gamepack. Correct me if I was wrong.
Vincent0123
Corporal
Corporal

Postby residualflash » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:15 pm

If anyone is able to capture screenshots of the new gold weapons for this season, then we can add it to the script.
residualflash
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Dimakra666 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:18 pm

residualflash wrote:If anyone is able to capture screenshots of the new gold weapons for this season, then we can add it to the script.

It is been added allready so is tha 30 30 repeater but no intirecoil added but i just copied the g7 scouts data and past it to the 30 30, it's pulling bit down but not big of a deal.
Dimakra666

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision