[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby wimza » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:32 am

I just want to say thanks for this. I'm disabled as fuck but now I can play with my brother's on their level and can have a good time without knowing I'm just being babysat until they can play a real game without any dead weight.
I used it last night and we actually won a few games where I performed equally with team :smile0202: :smile0202: :smile0202:
I think I messed my gamepack up which I will look at today as X (space) wouldn't work whilst being held down to loot will have a play with that today.
I know these things are rarely used for anything other then getting an advantage but I want you to know that you've truly improved my damn mental health over this not worrying my spaz body is holding me back :smile0517: :smile0203:
wimza
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:54 pm

wimza wrote:I just want to say thanks for this. I'm disabled as fuck but now I can play with my brother's on their level and can have a good time without knowing I'm just being babysat until they can play a real game without any dead weight.
I used it last night and we actually won a few games where I performed equally with team :smile0202: :smile0202: :smile0202:
I think I messed my gamepack up which I will look at today as X (space) wouldn't work whilst being held down to loot will have a play with that today.
I know these things are rarely used for anything other then getting an advantage but I want you to know that you've truly improved my damn mental health over this not worrying my spaz body is holding me back :smile0517: :smile0203:

Thank you very much wimza for the feedback. This is what truly motivates me keep the work to constantly improve the device capabilities. :joia: :joia: :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby wimza » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:45 pm

Please keep up the work. It's massively appreciated, I really can't over state by how much.
wimza
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby boxerpram » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:02 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
boxerpram wrote:Sorry my line 502 isn’t the one above, can it be any mistake in my script or is there a way to search for that particular line so I can disable hip fire anti recoil Thanks

The line number possible changes as we release new versions of this script. Just look for
Code: Select all
if gtuner.get_actual(gtuner.BUTTON_5):
near line no. 502. :smile0517:

Thanks so much J any chance you can help me disable rapid fire on G7 and wingman please it throw me off badly
boxerpram
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ojiojidayo » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:23 pm

Thanks for answering my questions yesterday.
I received my T2 today and I'm having trouble with the CV setup.

is it possible to use controller remapper,CV and Gamepack at the same time?
ojiojidayo
Corporal
Corporal

Postby boxerpram » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:51 pm

I have a strange request please help me with this one.

I’m using xim apex and CV and I find that mouse raw values (2) is much more comfortable to use but when I use data set 2 I lose some benefits from universal Gamepack somehow, so is there a way that I can set data to number 1 but use all values from number 2 so I can still use the universal gamepack.

I am aware that I can manually copy and paste the data on each one but I wanna leave that to the last option.

Thank you
boxerpram
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby blairwitch504 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:06 pm

Hey J,

I was wondering in regards to single fire mode. (FLATLINE, R301) is the second group of recoil numbers for that fire mode?
After the [],

Trying to fine tune the rapid fire recoil with out touching the automatic side, and want to adjust the right thing.

Thank you!
Blair
blairwitch504
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ojiojidayo » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:17 am

ojiojidayo wrote:Thanks for answering my questions yesterday.
I received my T2 today and I'm having trouble with the CV setup.

is it possible to use controller remapper,CV and Gamepack at the same time?

I solved it myself! :)
ojiojidayo
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Dimakra666 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:57 pm

Plz tell me j2k u are ready to update cv as soon as possible
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Tadinho » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:51 pm

Hey, guys, i am long time lurker here, just made account to post this.
Anyone could share script for raw mouse input?

I wanna use Apex Legends CV script, but using it with XIM is unplayable, i can laser beam people standing still, but if i need to track it's no chance, not to mention playing ranked with CQB with strafe gods :(

I feel that CV script is damn amazing, but to use it properly i would need raw mouse input, i know that i have to set T2 output protocol to HID and disable controller, but it's not just plug and play, if any of you, guys, could share script or show me the way - i'd be super glad.

Cheeeers
Tadinho
Private First Class
Private First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision