[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby DeinCheffe » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:31 pm

Thx it works ;-) But if i pick up for example Wingman for G7 or G7 for Repeater or G7 for Wingman then the rapid fire is back.Then i have to start the script and the rapidfire is gone. I think it is a Problem between Light and Heavy weapon.There are no problems if, for example, I replace the wingman with the repeater or replace the repeater with the wingman.But I'm still very satisfied. Thanks for the help! Another question: The script also works with the Ps5?
DeinCheffe
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby residualflash » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:37 pm

No problem. I am not sure why its not working if you switch weapons. I'll take a look at it later. Also yes will work for all consoles ps4/ps5/xb1/xss/xsx
residualflash
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby evaldazz » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:02 am

residualflash wrote:Gold weapons have not been added. Here is the template image. As you can see, we need screenshots of the gold variants of R301, Repeater, Spitfire, Mozambique, and Longbow. Although only R301 and Spitfire really matter as recoil doesn't really affect the other ones. Maybe repeater also. If you come across a gold variant, getting a screen shot would be helpful in updating the template image.

evaldazz
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby xXGummibear27Xx » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:15 pm

So I'm using a xim with my t2. I have the universal gamepack with buffy gcv but with anti recoil when I shoot my gun spray goes down. How can i make it more straight?
xXGummibear27Xx
Corporal
Corporal

Postby evaldazz » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:56 pm

xXGummibear27Xx wrote:So I'm using a xim with my t2. I have the universal gamepack with buffy gcv but with anti recoil when I shoot my gun spray goes down. How can i make it more straight?

you have to adjust the x and y multipiers in anti recoil part of the settings
evaldazz
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby xXGummibear27Xx » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:05 pm

evaldazz wrote:
xXGummibear27Xx wrote:So I'm using a xim with my t2. I have the universal gamepack with buffy gcv but with anti recoil when I shoot my gun spray goes down. How can i make it more straight?

you have to adjust the x and y multipiers in anti recoil part of the settings

Will that be in the gamepack? For adjustment
xXGummibear27Xx
Corporal
Corporal

Postby xXGummibear27Xx » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:24 am

So I was tinkering with the recoil. I was able to shoot perfectly straight at a wall but when I shoot a player than the recoils is unstable? Is there something I'm missing. Sorry to be a bother.
xXGummibear27Xx
Corporal
Corporal

Postby wimza » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:33 am

xXGummibear27Xx wrote:So I was tinkering with the recoil. I was able to shoot perfectly straight at a wall but when I shoot a player than the recoils is unstable? Is there something I'm missing. Sorry to be a bother.

Get the aim right at the dummies in the firing range as the game gives you some aim assist that the script takes into account.
Aiming at walls my aim will always be pulled down slightly but I can laser a dummies head hotbox from the furthest point on firing range with any weapon as I set up for firing at dummies with hotboxes rather than walls.
I guess if you take aim assist off it may work if you wanted it universally antirecoiling, could be worth a try.
Last edited by wimza on Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wimza
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby wimza » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:40 am

@J2Kbr I have found that the weapons listed bellow all have issues with the 1x-2x Variable Holo scope (Reflex Holosight in computet vision HUD) in that they show incorrect magnification levels but only on these specific weapons which throws off the anti-recoil effect either to high or low depending on mag.
Here are the weapons effected as of 13/02/21:
Volt
Sentinel
charge rifle
Triple take
30/30 repeater
Wingman
Spitfire
Hemlock
Flat line
G7 Scout
R-99
R-301
P2020
RE-45
wimza
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby blairwitch504 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:36 am

Hey @j2kbr I know this topic has been talked about, but I was wondering instead of turning the hipfire OFF. Could I modify the strength or value of the hipfire’s recoil to tone it done a little?

Someone mentioned to try via the Universal game pack, but I wasn’t successful.

Thanks for your help.
blairwitch504
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision