[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby ebiru » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:11 am

Is it possible to press the controller button by changing the Apex_antirecoil_M GPC Script code?
Please tell me the code to press the controller button.
ebiru
Private
Private

Postby Ohmze786 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:10 am

Hello,

I recently bought a Titan 2 as I wanted to test the CV apex pack but I can’t seem to get it to smoothly work on console.

I am currently using the M-apex legends script with computer vision.

The biggest issue I have is when playing apex legends, when I aim at players close or at a distance, the aim assist (or maybe deadzone?) just pulls away.. my aim is always thrown off and it’s harder to hit shots…

The anti recoil is fine and I seem to be able to edit them using the M anti recoil script.

My sensitivity on console is 4/4, I have set the deadzone in the script to 10.60.

Could anyone assist with my issue?

Would greatly appreciate! :)
Ohmze786
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Amp12 » Thu May 26, 2022 4:37 pm

Amp12 wrote:
ApexTesterTitan wrote:
Amp12 wrote:Hello everyone, im having trouble with my titan two computer vision not detecting weapons in apex legends
I had everything working for months and now it only detects shot guns and the kraber. All other weapons show "none" I switched video settings to default, and back no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Also when starting firing range it detects the p20 bit switches to "none" in 2 seconds

Try changing the brightness in game or on monitor or game.

I tried this first no luck. Im thinking of uninstalling and then reinstall to see if thats it.

Finally got it to work and you were right. Needed to change IN-Game settings, definitely overlooked that
THANKS!!! now Im trying to get Michaels Cv script to work properly as it pulls down tremendously.
Amp12
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby jcamaya110316 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:46 am

Hi the im can someone help solve this problem please evrytime i use the computer vision i have error 120 im using pc to play the game thank you please help me
jcamaya110316
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision