[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby GGsUK » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:05 am

vanish wrote:btw could Advanced Look Control mess things up aswell ? Could switch back to 7/7 or 7/6 like before.
What are suggested or necessary START settings? I know about Classic & small Deadzone. Just wanna start from scratch and advance from there. Maybe I did miss something?

Xim>T2>PS4
mouse input raw

I’m almost entirely certain this anti recoil simply wont interact well with a XIM at this moment in development, regardless of any settings.
It’s still got an input stacking issue, which is a pretty common problem between some AR’s and XIM
GGsUK
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby vanish » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:54 am

RobEngle93 wrote:
vanish wrote:btw could Advanced Look Control mess things up aswell ? Could switch back to 7/7 or 7/6 like before.
What are suggested or necessary START settings? I know about Classic & small Deadzone. Just wanna start from scratch and advance from there. Maybe I did miss something?

Xim>T2>PS4
mouse input raw

I’m almost entirely certain this anti recoil simply wont interact well with a XIM at this moment in development, regardless of any settings.
It’s still got an input stacking issue, which is a pretty common problem between some AR’s and XIM

I wrote a %&"!" roman and closed tab...GG

I can confirm its working and very good after testing a lot and still doing. Think I'm close to sweetpoint for now.
I dont test firing range anymore that much. playing ranked on alt acc dia3+ to test vs good movement guys where your tracking needs to be on point.

I think big help for everyone would be settings on what this script was trained on ALC or not if not which sense f.e.
Or I need confirmation that the only thing madders is DZ small/classic curve.

If there is a script which gives me 0 recoil on every weapon I would not say NO but I doubt it. Michaels gpc is very very nice aswell but I love changeing good stuff to eaven better and more to my liking. CV has to work for me and its worth trying.
vanish
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby GGsUK » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:04 am

Are you running your mouse into the XIM, which is plugged into the Titan, or is your mouse directly hooked to Titan?

If your mouse is directly hooked to Titan, that’s never had an issue since the first version
GGsUK
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby vanish » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:00 am

RobEngle93 wrote:Are you running your mouse into the XIM, which is plugged into the Titan, or is your mouse directly hooked to Titan?

If your mouse is directly hooked to Titan, that’s never had an issue since the first version

Yes, using raw mouse input. Are there any reasons why i should use Mouse>Xim ? I dont know. But first CV Version I was using mouse>xim with low Global values and switched to raw after first update. IDK for now I'm happy and doing process in the right direction from day to day. Time will tell :D
vanish
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby GGsUK » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:08 pm

That’s just the way that Titan and XIM have been commonly used together for a long time. A lot of people prefer the mouse feel and customization options on a XIM, myself included. Looks like I may have to switch to raw mouse as well though
GGsUK
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby mr9a2p » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:01 am

Just curious. Did something change with the CV? It no longer lists the guns and attachments in the top left. Also, my T2 isn't automatically launching the CV when loading the configured slot.
mr9a2p
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby God of War » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:20 am

dan_94 wrote:
God of War wrote:Hello friends, I just tried this script in my T2 with stock controller in my ps4 and every thing works expect anti- recoil, please help

DId you do the Computer Vision assisted Anti recoil? With capture card or ps remote / xbox stream?

I use capture card (HD60s)
God of War
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:27 pm

mr9a2p wrote:Just curious. Did something change with the CV? It no longer lists the guns and attachments in the top left. Also, my T2 isn't automatically launching the CV when loading the configured slot.

Both the GCV script ans Gamepack were updated recently. However, here everything is working as expected. Please check if your Video Input is working.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Grammatist » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:51 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
mr9a2p wrote:Just curious. Did something change with the CV? It no longer lists the guns and attachments in the top left. Also, my T2 isn't automatically launching the CV when loading the configured slot.

Both the GCV script ans Gamepack were updated recently. However, here everything is working as expected. Please check if your Video Input is working.

GCV is working fine for me as well.
J2Kbr question. In your initial description of the GCV possibilities, you mentioned the auto swapping of weapons when the primary mag was empty. Is this something you plan on doing for the APEX Gamepack? It would be great to auto swap on an empty mag if the trigger is still pressed.
Grammatist
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby vanish » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:04 am

Grammatist wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:

GCV is working fine for me as well.
J2Kbr question. In your initial description of the GCV possibilities, you mentioned the auto swapping of weapons when the primary mag was empty. Is this something you plan on doing for the APEX Gamepack? It would be great to auto swap on an empty mag if the trigger is still pressed.

Maybe I misunderstood your question but this is already a Ingame setting?
vanish
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision