[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:10 pm

In the gamepack, please be sure to click on the button labeled "COMPUTER VISION ANTI-RECOIL AND RAPIDFIRE (Requires GCV Script)", it will automatic configure the gamepack to use the GCV anti-recoil script.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Dimakra666 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:02 pm

Please add spam crouch on hold circle,
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby aj5410756 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:35 pm

J2Kbr wrote:In the gamepack, please be sure to click on the button labeled "COMPUTER VISION ANTI-RECOIL AND RAPIDFIRE (Requires GCV Script)", it will automatic configure the gamepack to use the GCV anti-recoil script.

Got it working. Just needed a small update and refresh.

I was messing with the h and v values and got it close to perfect for my sensitivity. The AR was working great. Then out of nowhere the recoil was jumping up a lot initially and then kicking in and pulling down way too hard. But I was using the same values. Could this be because of input lag or overloaded cpu? Or something else? I am playing on pc and using a controller.
aj5410756
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:16 pm

Glad you are making progress. Related to the issue, first check if you are getting a stable FPS reading while using the GCV Script. The FPS counter can be in the Computer Vision panel at the top-right corner.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Fibblers » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:16 am

Ok so if anyone can give me idea if I'm doing anything wrong I would appreciate it as I really want this to work good. I have everything setup for the cv and it works but it feels terrible when playing and is damn near impossible half the time to track someone. I mainly play with xim but I have been using raw input because the xim gets pulled straight to ground. It's to the point where I've tried everything I feel like. Adjusting the global scale and data set 1-2 all that. Makes me just wanna not use the titan and just use xim. Is there any way to use m&k on the xim and titan just for this?

Update

I have been using Apex CV v1.03 while having my mouse through the titan using kmg capture (input translator) and having my xim (keyboard & controller) into port 2 on the titan. This way the mouse movements when aiming and tracking don't feel terrible but if I use the official gamepack or m apex one it is terrible. Still though I would like this to work having everything plugged into the xim because that feels the best.
Fibblers
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Giga20 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:09 am

For the german fans here...:-)

Dont forget to rename the file...

I have been using Apex CV v1.03 while having my mouse through the titan using kmg capture (input translator) and having my xim (keyboard & controller) into port 2 on the titan. This way the mouse movements when aiming and tracking don't feel terrible but if I use the official gamepack or m apex one it is terrible. Still though I would like this to work having everything plugged into the xim because that feels the best.

Thats "normal". Use Buffys-Antirecoil, this works perfect. The Recoil of the official Gamepack didnt work with Xim Apex...
Attachments
apex_antirecoil_7_S6_new.png
apex_antirecoil_7_S6_new.png (174.76 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
Giga20
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Fibblers » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:32 am

Giga20 wrote:For the german fans here...:-)

Thats "normal". Use Buffys-Antirecoil, this works perfect. The Recoil of the official Gamepack didnt work with Xim Apex...

Man that one works perfectly got everything running now through the xim and it feels great thank you very much
Fibblers
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Pampu7 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:39 pm

Fibblers wrote:
Giga20 wrote:For the german fans here...:-)

Man that one works perfectly got everything running now through the xim and it feels great thank you very much

I can't find buffy recoil on gtuner
Pampu7
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:10 pm

Pampu7 wrote:I can't find buffy recoil on gtuner
apexcv.png
apexcv.png (8.56 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Dimakra666 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:39 am

Mad wrote:
Pampu7 wrote:I can't find buffy recoil on gtuner
apexcv.png

Is the 1.3 been updated.?, and is it a gpc or a cv?
Dimakra666

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision