[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby Giga20 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:16 am

Short question: Will we get an update soon or is CV "dead"?
Just a question because new Season runs since 3 Weeks now...
Giga20
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Giga20 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:18 am

Wow, no answer after one week…
Perfect support :-(
Giga20
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:35 am

Giga20 wrote:Wow, no answer after one week…

Jefferson is focused on the PS5 fix.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Qzkago » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:46 pm

Not the answer you will like but, do it yourself.

Switch out the image of a gun you do not need anti-recoil on (in my case, I used heavy 3030 and light g7 scout for heavy/light car)
Add in the recoil values with some trial and error, this part took me about ~2 hours but I was also correcting other guns recoil since my settings are not the same. Might take a while to learn but once you get used to it, making a recoil for the next gun will be relatively easy until the next patch.

CAR kinda sucks working with, since the back-forth near the end of the purp/gold mag is a pain to match the values with, but at least I can beam at ~50m with minimal corrections.
Qzkago
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby zyphen » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:18 pm

could you share your changes?
zyphen
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby jas0n » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:55 pm

Mad wrote:

Jefferson is focused on the PS5 fix.

Thanks for that info. It's something that needs to be addressed in the long run since Apex is still technically a PS4 title. If/when they update it to a PS5 version the PS4 controller may not be supported like the other AAA shooters.
jas0n
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby jas0n » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:57 pm

Qzkago wrote:

Switch out the image of a gun you do not need anti-recoil on (in my case, I used heavy 3030 and light g7 scout for heavy/light car)
Add in the recoil values with some trial and error, this part took me about ~2 hours but I was also correcting other guns recoil since my settings are not the same. Might take a while to learn but once you get used to it, making a recoil for the next gun will be relatively easy until the next patch.

CAR kinda sucks working with, since the back-forth near the end of the purp/gold mag is a pain to match the values with, but at least I can beam at ~50m with minimal corrections.

I didn't know this was possible to make to the recoil. I will have to try this out. Thanks.
jas0n
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby rc419 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:26 pm

Qzkago wrote:

How do you do this?
rc419
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Qzkago » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:42 pm

rc419 wrote:
Qzkago wrote:

How do you do this?

Take a screenshot of CAR in-game, follow the format that the other guns use in the "apex_antirecoil.png"

Use Microsoft Paint and copy+paste the image of the CAR ui onto the guns you want to replace (in my case, I replaced the 3030 with heavy CAR, and g7 scout with light CAR)

Copy the format from any other gun with recoil values, and use the same format for 3030 and g7 scout (since the GCV will see the light/heavy CAR, but treat it as 3030/g7 scout in the script)

Trial and error the values until you figure out which ones does what. I am not near my computer with the script but it should be something similar to this
(100,101,102) is basically
(100 move left, 101 move down, 102 milliseconds)
Qzkago
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby zyphen » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:34 pm

Thanks for the info, could you possibly upload your edited png image?
zyphen
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision