[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby Benj91 » Sat May 30, 2020 5:47 pm

I couldn't for the life of me get used to the ' classic - small' configuration like it states the GCV script says its set up for, im so used to playing on linear

you can use other sensitivities but takes a while to find the happy medium & even then its abit mehhh, I've just finished setting up my ALC settings & its a world difference once its set up whilst still using the GCV. its worth noting adjusting the anti-recoil scaling adjustments for each barrel detected has a massive input on the gameplay but its further down the script where someone wouldn't advertently adjust it, its more so for the recoil of the weapons that have no barrel to detect I.E flatline, prowler etc plus inside the ALC you can adjust the scope sensitivity in smaller number increments rather then presets for those who like using the 2x-3x scopes in closer quarters

its a slow process to set up, but once you've got that golden ratio its brilliant.
Benj91
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby vanish » Sun May 31, 2020 3:08 pm

Since the latest update this GPC feels off for me idk why. Last Version I did set GLOBAL_HSCALE & GLOBAL_VSCALE to 1.1 and almost every weapon did "perfect" AR wise for me but now only some weapons working and other are like completly off compared to them. I'm using XIM>T2>PS4 with raw mouse input.
any tips ?
vanish
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:40 pm

Please try again with 1.20 version released yesterday. As well as with the updated Apex Legends gamepack. With 1.20 version, when using DATA_SET = 1, is now possible to adjust the DEADZONE_SIZE according the game settings, specially useful when using in conjunction with XIM.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ganassa » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:44 pm

Was there a fix for the xim vertical recoil stiffness in it?
ganassa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:48 pm

ganassa wrote:Was there a fix for the xim vertical recoil stiffness in it?

Yes, it is the DEADZONE_SIZE config. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ganassa » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:13 pm

Up to now, there have been no issues with the new update for me. I have not noticed any vertical drops like before. I am using it with Peekaboo's profile of 2 sens.
ganassa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:15 pm

ganassa wrote:Up to now, there have been no issues with the new update for me. I have not noticed any vertical drops like before. I am using it with Peekaboo's profile of 2 sens.

:smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby vanish » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:37 am

J2Kbr wrote:Please try again with 1.20 version released yesterday. As well as with the updated Apex Legends gamepack. With 1.20 version, when using DATA_SET = 1, is now possible to adjust the DEADZONE_SIZE according the game settings, specially useful when using in conjunction with XIM.

I did and still I do face same issue.
Lets say Im on firing range. R99 naked 20 bullet laser from close to long range I do 1 clip all dummies. Same weapon from close to long range but aiming to a wall my vertical recoil is so crazy its almost a line striaght down. So basically as soon I got aimassist kicking and target is not moving its a straight laser. The problem is as soon targets move and I try to track them the recoil kicks again so hard down when missing couple of shots which makes it impossible to track proberly.
Still using raw mouse input. I can take lower values for global h/v and it works a bit but I guess cause of the very weak ar then.

ganassa wrote:Up to now, there have been no issues with the new update for me. I have not noticed any vertical drops like before. I am using it with Peekaboo's profile of 2 sens.

mouse > xim or mouse > titan ... what value are u using for the new DEADZONE_SIZE ?
vanish
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby laloalmada » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:50 am

How can I use this with a sens 7/7? =/
laloalmada
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Shthappensbro » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:54 am

J2Kbr wrote:
ganassa wrote:Was there a fix for the xim vertical recoil stiffness in it?

Yes, it is the DEADZONE_SIZE config. :smile0517:

Hmm I'm still getting stiffness . Am I doin something wrong here ?? I tired deadzone 10.60 and 1.00 feels all the same on xim still stiffness
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision