[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:07 am

Is an alternative GPC (Titan Two script) to be used with the official GCV (computer vision script).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Fibblers » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:49 pm

Is there a way I can turn off rapid fire for the wingman and scout in the cv?
Fibblers
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Chaka » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:55 am

are we better off to use the script with the scope mods instead of the normal gamepack? I've seen the glitch with the scopes that you guys were talking about. I've noticed that the anti recoil isn't as spot on with higher scopes even when you get it to detect the correct scope, is this the same for everyone esle?
Chaka
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Dimakra666 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:17 am

Chaka wrote:are we better off to use the script with the scope mods instead of the normal gamepack? I've seen the glitch with the scopes that you guys were talking about. I've noticed that the anti recoil isn't as spot on with higher scopes even when you get it to detect the correct scope, is this the same for everyone esle?

You can adjust each scope intirecoil value on its own, u find it in the lines between 450 and 550 i think.
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby DeinCheffe » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:12 pm

Hey bros ✌
Is there a way to run Ps4 Remote Play over Window Capture. My problem is that with Window Capture I don't get 1920x1080 but only 1920x1051, because I can only remove the lower taskbar and unfortunately not the upper one.
My second question is when I do computer vision with the game capture aver media mini (gc311), what do I have to set. Can the capture add but what do I have to write in for "Video Input Configuration"? There is a zero and "MS" Media Foundation ". With this setting, however, the screen remains black under computer vision.
DeinCheffe
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby zay1224 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:42 am

vid.PNG
vid.PNG (15.02 KiB) Viewed 1617 times
DeinCheffe wrote:Hey bros ✌
Is there a way to run Ps4 Remote Play over Window Capture. My problem is that with Window Capture I don't get 1920x1080 but only 1920x1051, because I can only remove the lower taskbar and unfortunately not the upper one.
My second question is when I do computer vision with the game capture aver media mini (gc311), what do I have to set. Can the capture add but what do I have to write in for "Video Input Configuration"? There is a zero and "MS" Media Foundation ". With this setting, however, the screen remains black under computer vision.
zay1224
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby DeinCheffe » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:39 am

i did it but now i have the next Problem!
GVC ERROR: unable to open video input
GVC ERROR: Exception ignored in: Traceback (Most recent call last): File"",line13,in__del__File"C:\Users\em-ar\Documents\_apex_antirecoil.py",line482,in__del__
GVC ERROR: del self.idx Attribute Error: idx
Computer Vision:ERROR:Gpython process exited with error code 120
Can somebody helps me?
DeinCheffe
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:23 pm

DeinCheffe wrote:i did it but now i have the next Problem!
GVC ERROR: unable to open video input
GVC ERROR: Exception ignored in: Traceback (Most recent call last): File"",line13,in__del__File"C:\Users\em-ar\Documents\_apex_antirecoil.py",line482,in__del__
GVC ERROR: del self.idx Attribute Error: idx
Computer Vision:ERROR:Gpython process exited with error code 120
Can somebody helps me?

Video Input expects the game streaming from a capture card (e.g. AverMedia or Elgato). It does not work when using the streaming App. In this case you should use, preferably, Display Capture or Window capture.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby oldmanonworld1 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:46 am

hey volks! im litterly new here, hello to all!

im using x4/t2 on pc. im really really upset - i dont even know how u guys get that apex pack + automatic recoil to work. all works fine, everything connected. BUT.

if i start the script, the screen "computer vision" starting capturing and it never detects. it worked once, i just read "detected weapon r301"..

but like, how does it work? Can i Crop only the weapon window on the right bottom ore do it need the whole 1440p screen? what are the commands, for croping right? im playing in 1440p - wich preset is needed? Window Captuer? Ingame Fullscreen? Windowed? Can i use window captuer - use apex window, use 1280x720 with crop ore without? i tryd allready 19 1/2 hours to solve this on my own. i cant. xD
oldmanonworld1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:44 am

Full screen is required.
Also make sure to the the default graphics / hud layout / pov / contrast / colors (not color blind mode)
When you are playing on PC make sure to not use some fancy nvidia/graphics settings for that game as the colors have to match the ones in the .png file from the script (you will only see that png file in windows explorer, gtuner explorer hides that file)
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision