[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby DeinCheffe » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:48 am

Hi i have a question. Will there ever be problems with the Apex script if there is a Ps5 version of Apex (120FPS) or is that no problem for the script?
And thank you for the brilliant work on t2 and the Apex script!I love it :smile0202:
DeinCheffe
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby kettenmate » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:18 pm

quick check on the newest Apex update. Im pretty sure they changed the r301 and hemlock recoil besides the other patchnotes. :-)
kettenmate
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Soken » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:42 pm

kettenmate wrote:quick check on the newest Apex update. Im pretty sure they changed the r301 and hemlock recoil besides the other patchnotes. :-)

What other guns did they change the recoil value of?
Soken
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Soken » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:10 am

J2Kbr wrote:The Computer Vision anti-recoil script was made using 6/6/small/classic. You can change the sensitivity to 7/7 or something else and then reconfigure the global scaling in the GCV script. However, change the deadzone and/or the sensitivity curve will most likely break the anti-recoil compensation pattern.

Does anyone have a good XIM config, which doesn’t change the deadzone and or response curve which doesn’t break the anti-recoil valueas
Soken
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby boxerpram » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:55 am

please advise if irrelevant, but I have experience some bugs in the new patch update in Apex legends where the icon indicators for single/auto gun is not changed, causing the CV to run improperly, please suggest solution apart from waiting for a fix from Respawn, I did tried to restart the system twice but, if you hold a single fire weapon such as p2020 then change/ pick up to/an auto weapon, the icon will stay single fire mode unfortunately sorry if my English makes not so much sense

thank you
boxerpram
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby xpozedx21 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:08 pm

Since i have update and now running the M_Apex_Legends v3.02 instead of the last version, the slide hop and rapidfire does not work anymore when check in the options. How come? Am i doing something wrong or its a problem with the script?
xpozedx21
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Dimakra666 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:19 pm

xpozedx21 wrote:Since i have update and now running the M_Apex_Legends v3.02 instead of the last version, the slide hop and rapidfire does not work anymore when check in the options. How come? Am i doing something wrong or its a problem with the script?

I honestly find the m-apex cv with the m-apex script works better than any others i v tried
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Airforce » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:53 am

My CV is showing "single" fire as well instead of switching to auto... does Anyone have a fix?
Airforce
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Soken » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:32 am

@Dimakra666 Do you use XIM apex aswell?

I can't find the right settings for my XIM, I know for everyone settings is different. But as soon as I use ALC (advanced Look Controls) the CV anti recoil script isn't working anymore. The CV script is supposed to be played on 6/6 clas small because thats what the CV script is made for but the mouse movements arent as good and smooth on those settings because the recommended settings by XIM is using ALC:
Deadzone: 6 notches from left (default)
Outer Threshold: 0 notches from left
Response Curve: 10 notches from left (default)
Yaw Speed: 100
Pitch Speed: 100
ADS Yaw Speed: 100
ADS Pitch Speed: 100

I am using universal gamepack right now with buffys CV, XIM APEX > T2 > console. The anti recoil works perfectly for every gun I am really impressed by it. But now I have to figure out my mouse settings so my mouse wont feel as jumpy and not smooth.
Anyone that can help with settings would be appreciate.

Can't seem to get M_apex working with the CV antirecoil, its a complex interface to understand or I am just dumb. Is there a documation of M_apex legends?
Soken
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby xpozedx21 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:13 pm

Dimakra666 wrote:
xpozedx21 wrote:Since i have update and now running the M_Apex_Legends v3.02 instead of the last version, the slide hop and rapidfire does not work anymore when check in the options. How come? Am i doing something wrong or its a problem with the script?

I honestly find the m-apex cv with the m-apex script works better than any others i v tried

Yes, I am using this setup as well, the best out there in my opinion. But since the update the slide hop dosen't work for me I was wondering how to fix this.
xpozedx21
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision