[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: Gtuner IV 1.07 PUBLIC RELEASE: Computer Vision

Postby Flashiex » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:32 pm

i got everything to work, but it keeps saying 'Weapon undetected'. Anyone that can help me out? :(
Flashiex
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Gjin Yuko » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:20 pm

Flashiex wrote:i got everything to work, but it keeps saying 'Weapon undetected'. Anyone that can help me out? :(
Check youre Capture Quality, could be that youre resulution is to low to detect Weapons,Barrel etc.
YouTube /Gjin Yuko
Facebook /Gjin Yuko
Twitter /Gjin Yuko
Discord /Gjin Yuko
Xbox /Gjin Yuko
Playstation Dont have one, Xbox is the better Console :P
Gjin Yuko
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Opioids » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:08 am

This is quite amazing.
Computer Vision will change the game as we know it.
I tried both using XIM -> T2 and Mouse -> T2 -> XIM

Passing through the raw mouse input worked a lot better. Micro movements with XIM -> T2 for some reason were almost impossible. Not sure why.

Also Elgato HD60 Pro works amazing with computer vision. No latency so the recoil adjustments kick in instantaneously. I'd recommend it to anyone else trying this.

EDIT: Never could get rapid fire to work however, unsure if it auto detects single fire weapons and then turns on or something but didn't bother me too much the anti recoil was outstanding. Can't wait to see this used with other games such as Warzone or COD Multiplayer though with the amount of attachments a game like that has it sounds like it'd be a lot of work.
Opioids
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Gjin Yuko » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:37 pm

Opioids wrote:This is quite amazing.

Passing through the raw mouse input worked a lot better. Micro movements with XIM -> T2 for some reason were almost impossible. Not sure why.

Also Elgato HD60 Pro works amazing with computer vision. No latency so the recoil adjustments kick in instantaneously. I'd recommend it to anyone else trying this.

EDIT: Never could get rapid fire to work however, unsure if it auto detects single fire weapons and then turns on or something but didn't bother me too much the anti recoil was outstanding. Can't wait to see this used with other games such as Warzone or COD Multiplayer though with the amount of attachments a game like that has it sounds like it'd be a lot of work.

Yeah it auto detects fire modes and the turns on/off the rapid fire.
raw mouse input feels sooo much better with the T2, i think im gonna stay with that setup.
Im also hyped for the coming GCV scripts :smile0202:
YouTube /Gjin Yuko
Facebook /Gjin Yuko
Twitter /Gjin Yuko
Discord /Gjin Yuko
Xbox /Gjin Yuko
Playstation Dont have one, Xbox is the better Console :P
Gjin Yuko
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Opioids » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:16 pm

Gjin Yuko wrote:
Opioids wrote:This is quite amazing.

Yeah it auto detects fire modes and the turns on/off the rapid fire.
raw mouse input feels sooo much better with the T2, i think im gonna stay with that setup.
Im also hyped for the coming GCV scripts :smile0202:

Yeah with XIM->T2 it almost felt like my aim was stuck to the enemy and I couldn’t move it out of this bubble it was in. There should definitely be a separate thread for just Computer Vision scripts.
Opioids
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Flashiex » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:42 pm

I tried to use the raw mouse input with the xim on PC. Got Computer Vision configured to capture my display on 2560 x 1440 but still it doesn't detect any weapons. Anyone else got some more tips? Very much appreciated.
Flashiex
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Opioids » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:02 pm

Flashiex wrote:I tried to use the raw mouse input with the xim on PC. Got Computer Vision configured to capture my display on 2560 x 1440 but still it doesn't detect any weapons. Anyone else got some more tips? Very much appreciated.

Could you list all the steps you’ve done so far?
Opioids
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Flashiex » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:15 pm

Opioids wrote:
Flashiex wrote:I tried to use the raw mouse input with the xim on PC. Got Computer Vision configured to capture my display on 2560 x 1440 but still it doesn't detect any weapons. Anyone else got some more tips? Very much appreciated.

- I tried to capture the Apex Legends Windows Window on multiple resolutions. The window gets captured fine, but weapons dont detect

- I tried to increase/decrease brightness and resolution

Dont know what else i can try really...
Flashiex
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Opioids » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:39 pm

Flashiex wrote:
Opioids wrote:

- I tried to capture the Apex Legends Windows Window on multiple resolutions. The window gets captured fine, but weapons dont detect

- I tried to increase/decrease brightness and resolution

Dont know what else i can try really...

You’re capturing a window? Is this for Xbox game stream?
Opioids
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Chaka » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:07 am

I've noticed that it seems to be a lot of work to capture the guns for different games for different recoils. I have free time at the moment (as do most of us). Is it possible for me to help out and capture the data for Modern Warfare so that you can turn it into a script? Id be more than happy to try and help out.
Chaka
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision