Gtuner IV and Titan Two 1.08 BETA Release

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Gtuner IV and Titan Two 1.08 BETA Release

Postby Meki » Thu May 14, 2020 9:33 am

Aha, it's really cool. I'll check my translation
If there is any problem, I will feedback the new translation file as soon as possible
Meki
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Thu May 14, 2020 1:38 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
prototype wrote:I thought that was working for gmk files too... Would it be possible to automatically load the macros into the SD card after a drag and drop ? If they are in the same folder as the script.

Yes, macro files (GMK) are included when publishing a script, the macro files are then automatically copied to the sd card when the user drops the work to any memory slot. :smile0517:

Ok i misanderstood the feature, it's about when publishing ? I thought that was possible to automatically load the files when loading from the compiler. It's not really an issue because i can load from the private/online resources to load all the macro files quickly.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby hammer » Fri May 15, 2020 11:13 am

DepWop wrote:Is the computer vision script for finding the best mouse translating settings out yet? If not when is it going to be available?

Not yet. Warzone/MW CV is the next in line I believe.
hammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Sun May 17, 2020 8:22 pm

-- UPDATE May 17th --

This update brings a new feature specially aimed for game streamers. It is now possible create a Virtual Controller to show the controller inputs within streaming applications, such as OBS.

The Virtual Controller must be enabled at Preferences -> Devices and the ViGEm Bus Driver must be installed on the computer.

ViGEm stands for Virtual Gamepad Emulation Framework
ViGEm aims for a 100% accurate emulation of well-known gaming peripherals as pure software-based devices at kernel level. As it mimics "the real thing" games and other processes require no additional modification whatsoever to detect ViGEm-based devices (no Proxy-DLLs or API-Hooking) and simply work out of the box. While the (now obsolete) Scarlett.Crush Productions Virtual Bus Driver is the spiritual father of this project, ViGEm has been designed and written from the ground up utilizing Microsoft's Kernel-Mode Driver Framework.

Download ViGEm Bus Driver from here:
https://github.com/ViGEm/ViGEmBus/releases (ViGEmBus_Setup_1.16.116.exe)

The Virtual Controller can be created using the INPUT data (actual user inputs on the controller) or the OUTPUT data (after processed by the running script/gamepack). The user can emulate a Xbox 360 controller or DualShock 4.

VirtualController.png
VirtualController.png (73.79 KiB) Viewed 20287 times

Gtuner IV 1.08B Revision 6 changelog:
Code: Select all
* GPC Compiler: Updated wii.gph header file to include defines for MotionPlus 3 Axis Gyro
* Device Monitor: Create Virtual Controller fed with I/O data (e.g. for OBS plugins) {GitHub#380}
* Preferences->Devices: Option to show/hide the Virtual Controller configuration controls
* Output Panel: Option to enable/disable auto scroll (at right click context menu) {GitHub#378}
* KMG Capture: Detect XInput devices by checking for "IG_", instead of use VID:PID {GitHub#379}

Titan Two firmware 1.08B Revision 2 changelog:
* PS4 Driver: Parse R2 and L2 digital inputs if the analog inputs are not available
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby antithesis » Sun May 17, 2020 9:49 pm

Thank you for adding the OBS support J2K, much appreciated. I'll test the virtual controller today and let you know of any problems.

I also noticed the XInput detection change, I'll give that a try on ControlPad :)

2 minutes later....and the virtual controller works perfectly in OBS with the Input Overlay plugin! No problems with either Output or Input relaying to OBS. Note to other users - Input Overlay requires Xbox 360 Controller to be selected.

Thanks J2K, this saves me a tonne of work. I'll start streaming again next week with a hand cam and virtual controller as the main scene :smile0517:

2 hours later...ControlPad is working in 360 controller mode via KMG Capture.

Still not working when directly connected to Titan Two (or XIM APEX) but that's almost certainly because the device relies on PC software for the controller mode. Not your problem, KMG Capture is good enough and ControlPad's analog keys are working.

Thanks again J2K :joia:
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 18, 2020 5:29 pm

Thank you antithesis for the feedback. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby antithesis » Mon May 18, 2020 11:20 pm

Can anyone confirm if they have T2's USB Multi Interface HID working with XIM APEX in the recent betas?

I can't get T2 passthrough to XIM APEX in this config, but I'm sure it used to work -

m/kb > T2 > UMIH Protocol > XIM APEX > console.

I also wanted to test m/kb > PC > KMG Capture > T2 > UMIH > XIM APEX > console but that's not working either.

I've tried the controller connected to T2 or APEX in both use cases. When T2 connects to XIM APEX via UMIH, it also kills the controller output from XIM to the console.

Is the Output light supposed to illuminate when USB Multi Interface HID is selected and T2 is connected to a device like XIM APEX?

Very confusing...

I have an older T2 that I can test with 1.5 installed. I might need to do the same with an older XIM APEX FW.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby DontAtMe » Tue May 19, 2020 7:46 am

antithesis wrote:Can anyone confirm if they have T2's USB Multi Interface HID working with XIM APEX in the recent betas?

Works fine on all latest beta revisions.
Also using the latest Apex Beta FW.

Are You running the m/k passthru script?
init{ 
  mousemapping();
  keymapping();
}
main {
  mouse_passthru();
  key_passthru();
}
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby antithesis » Wed May 20, 2020 10:17 pm

I got it working, all I needed was a power adapter on the XIM APEX USB hub.

T2 was powered, but it needed a boost from the XIM's hub to work on APEX. XIM 4 doesn't need extra power, hence the confusion.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction ME.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Mad » Thu May 21, 2020 9:15 pm

Baudejas wrote:hi there, I've just bought titan two uploaded gamepack of COD MW, but it doesn't work for some reasons

Are the other mods working for you?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements