CV Requests / Questions

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

FIFA 20 Computer Vision Ideas

Postby GamingScene » Tue May 12, 2020 8:04 pm

Theoretically is it possible to track objects like the ball etc?

So just as an idea say your in pro clubs and your in (GK)

Could you make a automatic goal keeper etc?

Say the ball is a decent distance away from you LB or L1 is held constantly.. the ball gets with in shooting range or close enough for you to make a save and it automatically dives in the correct direction is this theoretically possible?

Other things like detecting green timed shots penalties freekicks etc?
GamingScene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Battlefield 5

Postby slickrick6922 » Wed May 13, 2020 8:07 pm

can you make that for BF5 on Xbox1? pls. I'll give you a list of guns with attachments to use you make it and I'll pay you!
slickrick6922
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Warface CV

Postby Relinquished » Thu May 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Hey im looking into making a CV for warface since i love the game i own ALOT of the guns so if anyone could help me out with figuring out how to make a anti recoil for this game id really appreciate it!
Relinquished
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

CV Requests / Questions

Postby Mad » Thu May 14, 2020 9:24 pm

Merging post(s) into this one.

Please note while you are free to make requests, CV scripts are much more time consuming to make.

The samples in the online resource are more so for the community to learn from to create and share their own scripts.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: CV Requests / Questions

Postby Relinquished » Fri May 15, 2020 9:31 am

Mad wrote:Merging post(s) into this one.

Please note while you are free to make requests, CV script are much more time consuming to make.

The samples in the online resource are more so for the community to learn from to create and share their own scripts.

i have looked at the scripts but im super confused on how it works thats why i was looking for some tutorials on how to get started with it
Relinquished
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby GamingScene » Fri May 15, 2020 10:01 am

Relinquished wrote:
Mad wrote:Merging post(s) into this one.

Please note while you are free to make requests, CV script are much more time consuming to make.

i have looked at the scripts but im super confused on how it works thats why i was looking for some tutorials on how to get started with it

Yeah I've asked for video tutorials but the people in the know seem reluctant to shed any light on this issue. Maybe they are still learning themselves or finishing of there projects ?? I don't know probably.

I just wish I could sort things out all I wanna do for now is be able to enable computer vision anti recoil and rapid fire in my script I have made already.

Sorry if I offend anyone with this post. I don't mean too! I just would like some help as would others
GamingScene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Fri May 15, 2020 10:52 am

Having real automatic live recoil tracking and compensation during gameplay isn't possible, it's just not fast enough.

The approach of the apex script is to have the recoil value already configured and loading those when the corresponding weapon is detected.
Here it is just the screenshots of the weapons names that is used to match the weapon.
Take a look at the file "apex_legends.png" in the script directory.

The weapon detection is basically just comparing images.
It depends on the game if you are able to do that at all/easily.
If you can compare weapon names, or need to compare images of the weapon.
It depends what the game shows you on screen/gui while gaming.
I don't know warface, what information is shown in the gui/your screen.
So you may need to take screenshots of all your weapons, preferable all screenshots of the same size when the image of the weapon is shown all the time in the gui somewhere.
And have all weapons recoils configured once and stored to be able to apply them when required.
Then on weapon pickup, on weapon change button press or all the time during gameplay just try to find the match of the weapon shown in your GUI with your screenshots to identify the weapon you are using and use its recoil values.

All source code is available from the apex computer vision script.
Download it from the online resource, open the windows/file explorer to see all images/files in that scripts directory /GTUNER isn't showing all files, it isn't showing the .png files as an example.
Read through all line of the .py file and lookup each function, what it does, what it is used for, and how.

Then copy the script and try to adjust it to read your .png template file (containing your weapon screenshots) instead of the apex ones, match your screenshot against the correct position in your GUI while gaming and try if you are able to match those.

Making a video tutorial is a lot of work and I don't like them at all. I prefer to read through an existing script and read it line by line. It is a lot easier for me than watching some video with some stupid background music and other stuff that isn't required at all to get the idea on how to make a script.

For a simple example to compare an image with the games frames take a look at the fortnite cv build /fight mode detection example. Again, download it. Open the file explorer to see all images and try to understand the script.
If you aren't able to understand the code, a video tutorial won't help at all as scripting knowledge/the will to learn is required, it isn't just drag &drop or copy some line of code to get weapon detection with recoil compensation working like it is possible to ad dsome hold breath code to an existing script.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Buffy » Sun May 17, 2020 6:55 am

GamingScene wrote:Sorry if I offend anyone with this post. I don't mean too! I just would like some help as would others

There are actually a lot of CV tutorials on Youtube. Gtuner CV uses Python, the same as most videos teaching OpenCV. The only difference is you will have to send data between the Python script and GPC.

GPC functions to pull data from the py script:
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... :gcv_ready
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... 2:gcv_read

Here are some text tutorials on the Python/OpenCV side:
https://opencv-python-tutroals.readthed ... rials.html
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Tamiinus » Sat May 30, 2020 11:32 am

Got an error I couldn't figure out the solution for, I was hoping to find my answers here.

"
Error: Gpython process exited with error 111
no module named 'win32ui'
"

So I think I properly installed my files and have Remote Play capture device on a different monitor. Anyone got my solution here?
Tamiinus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Tamiinus » Sat May 30, 2020 11:37 am

[Note: I have windows 64-bit AMD Python. Might be the problem here.]
Tamiinus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Next

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision