How to use M_Apex script?

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

How to use M_Apex script?

Postby ZeroDown » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:52 am

Hi all,

While I wait for my Elgato to arrive, I would like to use the Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil script manually.

I believe this M-Apex script is in order to do just that, however I have no idea how to get it working even after reading the instructions.

I have Python and Open CV installed.

Do I run the CV Anti-Recoil script on the Titan2, and then just open the M-Apex script configuration in GT Tuner, in order to make the manual selection? How do the two scripts talk to each other? I presume they are because an option in the M-Apex script is to use the CV Anti-Recoil.

Can I just select the weapon/scope combo I have in the config window of the M-Apex script, or must I press buttons on my controller to do so?

TLDR: How to I use the Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil scrip manually until I get my Elgato?

Thanks
Chris
ZeroDown
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: How to use M_Apex script?

Postby bedl4m » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:18 am

The CV part of that M_Apex script will only work with the capture card. But to answer your question, drag and drop the M_Apex into one of your memory slots, click the small icon in the corner to open up and then setup all relevant options, with the included anti recoil data. Then once you get the Elgato you'll have to download the Apex CV script in Gtuner. Then choose the computer vision option in the script settings instead of the built in data

There's a sticky post for setting up the Elgato and getting the CV script running in these forums, fairly straightforward.
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby ZeroDown » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:28 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I seem to have managed to get the manual version working. Some of the anti recoil appears to be off but I guess that is due to season 6 having just started, and the script not yet being updated.

I have also noticed that the anti recoil can be working very well at close range but is actually a hindrance at longer distance. I presume this must be an issue with any anti recoil system. Is there any way to have the anti recoil disabled when say holding another button? For example when holding crouch deactivate anti recoil?

A script like this M-Apex one, I can only drag and drop onto the T2, not download. Does that mean it is not editable past what is available by clicking the icon when it is in the slot?

Thanks
ZeroDown
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bedl4m » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:41 pm

You can set up macros to keybinds that do stuff like that, though I dont personally know how to implement them into a script. The actual computer vision assisted AR is titled 'Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil', it just downloads into your directory.

Thats the script that you hook up with your capture card
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby ZeroDown » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:41 am

Thanks bedl4m, I got it working.
ZeroDown
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bedl4m » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:08 am

ZeroDown wrote:Thanks bedl4m, I got it working.

Mind sharing? :D Im trying to use the latest updated M_Apex by Michael, my CV script isnt triggering the AR
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision