GLOBAL_HSCALE / GLOBAL_VSCALE

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

GLOBAL_HSCALE / GLOBAL_VSCALE

Postby bedl4m » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:35 am

[img]Hi. Apologies if this has been answered before, but I have scoured the main Apex CV thread for almost 6 months. Many people recommend the global scales to be,

GLOBAL_HSCALE = 2.1
GLOBAL_VSCALE = 2.1

I just bought a Logitech g502 Hero mouse hoping a higher DPI would fix my issue. It didn't :cry: I just cannot get the recoil to work properly unless my scale is up incredibly high. The CV itself works fine, detects gun changes, recoil, but it just feels strange. My in game settings are correct, and I have only adjusted the sensitivity in the Input Translator a small amount. all the articles ive read say DPI should be at max where possible. Ive tried at 12000/16000/25600

I have my mouse (A) Keyboard (B), prog connected to PC and output to the PS5 (I'm using a DS4 controller connected wirelessly to the titan2 for authentication), and I've plugged it into the power. Been having the same problem on my PS4. I'm about to go and get an OTG adapter to connect the controller direct instead of wireless but I don't think this will fix the problem.

EDIT: Got the adapter, but according to the CV setup thread, the PC has to be plugged into the PROG port to work?

I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure this out, not sure if I'm looking in the right place. If there is a kind soul that could provide some assistance, even point me in the right place to look, I would be truly grateful. :innocent_smile_1:

I've attached a screenshot of my Gtuner Screen.
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: GLOBAL_HSCALE / GLOBAL_VSCALE

Postby Scachi » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:49 am

there is nothing wrong with high SCALE values as long as they work for you.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bedl4m » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:31 pm

Thanks Scachi! I played around with some other settings and I worked out that it's all about dpi. Higher dpi, higher SCALE. So I dropped it down to 8000, then changed my sense in the IT so that default and alternate are the same. Works so much better now... (Feels like it anyways)
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby El1miNate_ » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:48 pm

bedl4m wrote:Thanks Scachi! I played around with some other settings and I worked out that it's all about dpi. Higher dpi, higher SCALE. So I dropped it down to 8000, then changed my sense in the IT so that default and alternate are the same. Works so much better now... (Feels like it anyways)

hi !

can u share your setting please ?

how can u use T2 without xim ^^

El1miNate_
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bedl4m » Sun May 02, 2021 3:16 am

El1miNate_ wrote:
bedl4m wrote:Thanks Scachi! I played around with some other settings and I worked out that it's all about dpi. Higher dpi, higher SCALE. So I dropped it down to 8000, then changed my sense in the IT so that default and alternate are the same. Works so much better now... (Feels like it anyways)

hi !

can u share your setting please ?

how can u use T2 without xim ^^

I put down my settings in my original post, and there's a screenshot of my sense etc.
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby El1miNate_ » Tue May 04, 2021 8:04 am

Thx!

I have an issue the cv script doesn’t work..

The script work for you ?
El1miNate_
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision