New GCV Script created - Legend of Dragoon (PS3 or emulator)

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

New GCV Script created - Legend of Dragoon (PS3 or emulator)

Postby savour » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:37 pm

I am sure everyone here is super excited to see a script made around The Legend of Dragoon, a like 20+ year old game, but I saw the computer vision capabilities added to Gtuner and had to test it out on something simple. I uploaded the GPC to the console tuner feed, but couldn't figure out how to upload an entire folder for the GVC stuff. any help on that would be appreciated. :innocent_smile_1:

I made an auto battler script for farming exp, gold, and additions (if you have Ultimate Wargod). The GPC script reacts to things that CV sees on screen, and will

1. Walk back and forth to trigger a battle
2. Mash A to get through a battle and results screen
3. If items are full, try to discard the new item

I was able to use a Therapy ring on Dart and Miranda to farm Rainbow birds in the high seas overnight with moderate success of 60k EXP over 8 hours on 2-3x speed and come out with 4 rainbow dresses.

Might not be super exciting for others especially since you can easily just cheat to do all that stuff way more efficiently, but it was a fun exercise and really awesome to see that you can make bots with CV if you put in the effort.

Hope this simple script helps others looking to automate some grindy tasks in other games!
It is slightly too large to attach, so I pasted my link to github for the scripts. Any feedback is welcome!

https://github.com/raboley/gtuner/tree/ ... of_dragoon
savour
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision