J2Kbr - apex_antirecoil_m.py help...

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

J2Kbr - apex_antirecoil_m.py help...

Postby King Cuck » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:23 pm

Ok so im having a really hard time figuring out what the best way to "zero guns" in at the range with. I am getting confused by a couple things and am hoping @j2kbr or someone here can point me in the right direction.

So when using the modified GPC script there is essentially 4 places that need to be dialed in...
1) global V/H
2) Optics V/H for 1x,2x,3x and 4x
3)Target Hit and Uhit V/H
4)Fine tuning sections with all the guns V/H

It seems like as you would expect all 4 work together but where im having a hard time is figuring out where to start...for example lets take the r301 with no attachments except purple mag..... I play on 26000 dpi with a xim M&K (marias settings) so the "1)" or global default settings are too much, so i update the Global H/V to 1 and 1 then go to the "4)" or the fine tuning section and try to make it work. however there is often still way to much horizontal sway, so i then go to 3) to see if i can adjust those settings to get it to shoot straight and lets say i get there and its straight. if i add a 2x or 3x it makes it un straight again. But hey let me just dial in the r301 with the 2x then since thats the ideal loadout and i can get it pretty good....until i move onto another gun and with the current values of the 2x i need to change but i cant change them without messing up the r301....so all of that to say......

WHAT is the best way/process to zero guns in? is it a process like 1,4,3? (steps above) or am i missing something?

Also often times when fine tuning the Horizontal recoil it doesnt seem to work.

Anyway if anyone has an explanation on how to dial in recoil using this scrip i would literally pay you to help explain it to me and ill do the work. and lastly in apex do you shoot targets or dummies to dial in recoil, i think the targets count as "unhit" so it messes with the recoil as well.

Please someone save me.
King Cuck
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: J2Kbr - apex_antirecoil_m.py help...

Postby King Cuck » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:13 am

Also when it says...
he anti-recoil computed values directly depends on the gaming system and
# game sensitivity configuration. !IMPORTANT! Go to FIRING RANGE and adjust
# the horizontal and vertical global scaling below for the best results to
# your gaming system and in-game sensitivity.
# The following preset values are for all settings in the game set by default.
# 下面参数设置适用于游戏里的设置全部为默认。
# 设置反后坐力全局参数(H:水平方向, V:垂直方向):
GLOBAL_HSCALE = .89
GLOBAL_VSCALE = 1.1

Since im not using ALC and am running 7/2 on sens, am i supposed to match those up?

Really the biggest problem is at the end of the clip im swaying back and forth.

I will pay someone $50 bucks to help me figure all this out
King Cuck
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bedl4m » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:12 pm

Hi Texas. So I've spent almost a year playing around with this CV script, I'm still not entirely sure what I'm doing.

In regards to your question; I left 1) Global at the default. 2) optics at default (although I tweaked 3x a little). 3) default. 4)then just went through each guns separate values until they felt right.

I use michaels modpack and it says In game settings are default, 6/6 sens.

Shoot dummies to dial in recoil because that's where your 'hit' scale comes into play. If your sights drop down when missing targets then maybe you need to mess with unhit. You could probably lower unhit so when in long range fights your sights dont drop down too far However from what I understand all of the recoil values at the bottom of the script were made with the global being default.

You don't want to adjust the optic values really because they're set to work in conjunction with the global scale.

Keep in mind I'm using native M&K directly into T2.

Before Michael updated his cv script to have each guns separate values, my global scales were at fucken 20 or something. I'm no expert. Just lots of trial and error. If anyone else wanted to chime in and throw some ideas forward, anything I may have missed or am incorrect.

Cheers
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bedl4m » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:14 pm

You could even go as far as editing the values for the last few bullets of each gun at the bottom of the script. But I don't wanna mess with that shit so I left it be.
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby King Cuck » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:08 pm

bedl4m wrote:You could even go as far as editing the values for the last few bullets of each gun at the bottom of the script. But I don't wanna mess with that shit so I left it be.

Thank you this was really helpful already. Also maybe you know the reason for this but my recoil pattern on every clip seems to be a little bit different. EX at the end sometimes it sways left and sometimes sways right....Could that have something to do with maybe stick drift? Again im doing xim > titan > to Console. im thinking maybe its the xim thats causing the different recoil patterns

Also i think i might try the titan two M&K as it may just be easier but when i tried it before setting up the translator looks like it might take some time. Do you use any specific translator in the titan 2?
King Cuck
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby King Cuck » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:26 am

bedl4m wrote:Hi Texas. So I've spent almost a year playing around with this CV script, I'm still not entirely sure what I'm doing.

In regards to your question; I left 1) Global at the default. 2) optics at default (although I tweaked 3x a little). 3) default. 4)then just went through each guns separate values until they felt right.

I use michaels modpack and it says In game settings are default, 6/6 sens.

Shoot dummies to dial in recoil because that's where your 'hit' scale comes into play. If your sights drop down when missing targets then maybe you need to mess with unhit. You could probably lower unhit so when in long range fights your sights dont drop down too far However from what I understand all of the recoil values at the bottom of the script were made with the global being default.

You don't want to adjust the optic values really because they're set to work in conjunction with the global scale.

Keep in mind I'm using native M&K directly into T2.

Before Michael updated his cv script to have each guns separate values, my global scales were at fucken 20 or something. I'm no expert. Just lots of trial and error. If anyone else wanted to chime in and throw some ideas forward, anything I may have missed or am incorrect.

Cheers

Also its interesting you say you had to have global default of 22 to get anyanti recoil on the non modified...My issue is the opposite sensitivity is way too high at the default settings. I am using a titan 2 input now for M&K and i wonder why your values need to be so much higher than mine and mine need to be way lower. I cant figure out what variable is doing that. Even with a fresh default Modified CFG the Default Global are insanely high. I honestly used to not have this problem a month ago, i know he recently updated the CFG file and i wonder if something is messing it up. have you tried the most recent Apex_Antirecoil_M.PY"

Also Michaels is great but you should really try Project Xephyr in the online resource for Apex, i think its better with more customization.

Lastly. does anyone know how to get ahold of J2kbr? I will pay this man to help write a guide or help me in this case.
King Cuck
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bedl4m » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:43 am

I'm not too sure why tbh.

If you're using m&k and no xim then you need to have data_set_2 on, not 1.

I use the most recent one yeah, all he did was update the image used to detect the guns.

Only reason I use Michael modpack is because it has PC looting. The other ones I've tried don't have it, and trying to select shit in drop boxes and inventory with wasd sucks.

Just use the official translator and edit/add keybinds if need be. I left the sensitivity on the input translator at default.

Also make sure that your mouse dpi is correctly typed into your titan settings on gtuner
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby stopshootingme » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:48 am

bedl4m wrote:You could even go as far as editing the values for the last few bullets of each gun at the bottom of the script. But I don't wanna mess with that shit so I left it be.
do you have any insight on how to do this? im using xim to titan and most guns feel great but the devotion still has far too much horizontal recoil and i feel as if i need to manually adjust each bullet value but have no idea how mess with the actual values for each weapon in the gpc script. (Michaels CV and game pack)
stopshootingme
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision