[Solved]50$ - help me setup CV with native KB+M on dual PC.

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

[Solved]50$ - help me setup CV with native KB+M on dual PC.

Postby charpieblack » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:43 pm

Hello, my name is Nathan and could someone help with me my CV?
I am willing to pay for your time.

Game:
Apex Legends

Set up:
Dual PC

M+KB->T2 (Input A&B)-> output to gaming PC
Prog->to game capture pc

-Elgato 4k60 (the one that goes into the PCIe slot)
- Captured in 1080p with two HDMI 2.1 cables.
- CV- All three checkmarks are green
- Game is captured by Elgato software In 1080p
- CV video feed captured gameplay perfectly @60fps with no delay
- apex_antirecoil.py set
- USB HID Apex Legends v1.03
- Slot 4 loaded
- M+Kb passed through and functions
- brightness for both in-game and monitor optimized to my knowledge
Image of my Gtuner CV panel
https://ibb.co/KKyQMkX

Problem:
When I go into firing range, "Detected weapon" is at the top left corner but doesn't detect weapons or apply any script adjustments.

Script customization:
Default resolution: O (1920x1080)
Data set: 2

Features I find essential:
- anti-recoil
- rapid fire

If you need any screenshots or more information, please let me know.

As someone without coding knowledge, any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I will send compensation through PayPal.
Thank you for your time!

UPDATE* - On one PC, without the dual setup, the weapons are detected, but no changes in-game. On two pcs, no guns are detected and no anti-recoil.
Last edited by charpieblack on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
charpieblack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: 50$ payment - help me setup CV with native KB+B on dual

Postby Qzkago » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:54 pm

apex_antirecoil.py and apex_antirecoil_m.py are for controllers or KeyboardMouse (kbm) -> controllers. This means
1. The Output Protocol in Device Configuration needs to be a controller
2. Need an input translator to convert kbm into a controller output

So you will not be getting antirecoil kbm unless you can find a different script or source someone to make it for you.

EDIT: This info is wrong, see Scachi's post below

In regards to the weapon detection, I also use a dual PC setup (1 for game, 1 for Gtuner) and I have noticed that my Elgato HD60s will sometimes see the colors differently and as such, send a slightly different color/tone image to Gtuner.

Try playing around in the Elgato Game Capture software settings and adjust the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and maybe even Hue until apex_antirecoil.py can see the weapons properly.
Last edited by Qzkago on Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qzkago
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby charpieblack » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:26 am

Qzkago wrote:apex_antirecoil.py and apex_antirecoil_m.py are for controllers or KeyboardMouse (kbm) -> controllers. This means
1. The Output Protocol in Device Configuration needs to be a controller
2. Need an input translator to convert kbm into a controller output

So you will not be getting antirecoil kbm unless you can find a different script or source someone to make it for you.

In regards to the weapon detection, I also use a dual PC setup (1 for game, 1 for Gtuner) and I have noticed that my Elgato HD60s will sometimes see the colors differently and as such, send a slightly different color/tone image to Gtuner.

Try playing around in the Elgato Game Capture software settings and adjust the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and maybe even Hue until apex_antirecoil.py can see the weapons properly.

Wow, thank you for the information!
That explains why there was nothing happening in-game.
Also, I will try to mess with my capture settings a bit more to see if it will detect.

So there isn’t a native CV kb+m script available in the “online resources” section?
If not, do you know anyone that can make a script?
charpieblack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:03 am

The USB HID script you have mentioned is created to work with the apex cv script, thats not the main problem.

Without the cv script showing the weapon names you don't need to think about the rest, solve this issue first.

As far as I remember you have to disable the keyboard names overlay in the game settings for the cv script being able to detect the weapon names correctly when used with native keyboard and mouse.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby charpieblack » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:04 pm

Scachi wrote:
As far as I remember you have to disable the keyboard names overlay in the game settings for the cv script being able to detect the weapon names correctly when used with native keyboard and mouse.

Thank you for your reply! Ok, I’ll focus on detection first. I didn’t think about overlays. I will try that tonight.
Also, you reminded me that I had my GeForce experience filters on. I’ll turn that off. I’ll update later if that is the problem. However, if it is not, I am unaware of any keyboard name overlays in the apex game settings. Could you elaborate on how to disable that?

The USB HID script you have mentioned is created to work with the apex cv script, thats not the main problem.

Does that mean I can use the anti_recoil.py or anti recoil_m.py with solely M+KB(no controller, no XIM)? Another comment advised me that it wasn’t made for that.
charpieblack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:38 pm

charpieblack wrote:Thank you for your reply! Ok, I’ll focus on detection first. I didn’t think about overlays. I will try that tonight.
Also, you reminded me that I had my GeForce experience filters on. I’ll turn that off. I’ll update later if that is the problem. However, if it is not, I am unaware of any keyboard name overlays in the apex game settings. Could you elaborate on how to disable that?

I thought I read that here in the forum somewhere. Perhaps I confused that with a different game.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby bedl4m » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:24 pm

There should be a setting in game that will disable the keybinds showing up on the HUD.
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby charpieblack » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:32 am

Scachi wrote:The USB HID script you have mentioned is created to work with the apex cv script, thats not the main problem.

Without the cv script showing the weapon names you don't need to think about the rest, solve this issue first.

Solved! THANK YOU!

Solution:
I turned off the in-game overlays. They are called "Button HInts." After I disabled it, the detection was flawless.

Once I passed the detection issue, then I loaded up the "HID USB APEX Legends v1.03" GPC with the "Anti-recoil_m.py" CV file, and it worked.

Note:
-The "anti-recoil.py" did not work. FYI. Only Micheal's version.
- The same setup works on a single PC as well.
Last edited by charpieblack on Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
charpieblack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby charpieblack » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:33 am

To Scachi:

Since you solved the issue for me, DM your Paypal tag, and I will send you the money. :)
charpieblack
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision