Michaels CV is great, need help with a couple weapons.

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Michaels CV is great, need help with a couple weapons.

Postby stopshootingme » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:00 am

I would like to start by saying using this on a xim is insane and most of my weapons are absolutely beams, I was already predator ranked player but this has made 1 mags with the r301 and flatline easy at crazy range.

unfortunately there are a couple issues i have run into; the turbo havoc seems to be bugged and i cant ID where the issue is. second I am having trouble with the horizontal recoil on a couple guns and am wondering if anyone has any insight on fixing it. it seems no matter how much i play with the devotion horizontal values there is still too much horizontal recoil at far ranges or it becomes too squirrelly to control while tracking. I have seen some other players have theirs absolutely steady regardless of distance and hitting target/just shooting. is it possible i need to change the actual recoil values for each bullet? any advice please would be appreciated.
stopshootingme
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Michaels CV is great, need help with a couple weapons.

Postby gnrslash1987 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:50 pm

how does the stacking feel for you? also using a xim setup
gnrslash1987
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Michaels CV is great, need help with a couple weapons.

Postby stopshootingme » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:51 pm

gnrslash1987 wrote:how does the stacking feel for you? also using a xim setup
Initially I had stacking while running the script with multi aim apex and i couldn't eliminate it but when I switched over to m_apex gamepack it was eliminated.
stopshootingme
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision