M_Apex CV not running on Mac

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

M_Apex CV not running on Mac

Postby meatfungis » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:45 pm

Hi there,

I am hoping someone can help me with figuring this out. I have been using T2 for a while now with no issues, computer vision is awesome. You guys rock!

I recently updated the M_Apex CV and am getting an error when I try and run it. I hadn't updated since probably early 2021, so I'm not sure what exactly is broken with this one.

J2Kbr's CV script still works fine, M_Apex CV is just super good so I'd like to continue to use it!

Also, I'm on a Mac (Ik it's gross) running sudo permissions. I'm guessing the error has something to do with whatever "sudos -H flag" is; however, I'm not sure how to apply that to this.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Error code:

GCV Output: Requests required.
GCV Output: Installing Requests...
GCV Error: WARNING: The directory '/Users/davidschultheiss/Library/Caches/pip' or its parent directory is not owned or is not writable by the current user. The cache has been disabled. Check the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you should use sudo's -H flag.

GCV Output: Requirement already satisfied: requests in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages (2.28.2)
GCV Output: Requirement already satisfied: idna=2.5 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages (from requests) (3.4)
GCV Output: Requirement already satisfied: certifi>=2017.4.17 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages (from requests) (2022.12.7)
GCV Output: Requirement already satisfied: charset-normalizer=2 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages (from requests) (3.0.1)
GCV Output: Requirement already satisfied: urllib3=1.21.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/site-packages (from requests) (1.26.14)
GCV Error: WARNING: Running pip as the 'root' user can result in broken permissions and conflicting behaviour with the system package manager. It is recommended to use a virtual environment instead: https://pip.pypa.io/warnings/venv

GCV Error: WARNING: You are using pip version 21.3.1; however, version 23.0.1 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/bin/python3.9 -m pip install --upgrade pip' command.

GCV Error: Run the script again.

Computer Vision: ERROR: Gpython process exited with error code 111
meatfungis
Private
Private

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision