Help with Battlefield 1 mouse settings for XBox One

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Help with Battlefield 1 mouse settings for XBox One

Postby jslats0341 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:57 pm

I just bought Titan One, and I'm impressed (even if it's a little user unfriendly). Are there any recommendations to the mouse setting for BF1 on XBox One? My mouse movement is very unresponsive. Thank you in advance.
jslats0341
Private
Private

Re: Help with Battlefield 1 mouse settings for XBox One

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Thank you for purchasing the Titan One and feedback. Appreciated. The deadzone for BF1 is circle shape with 26 on both X/Y.

For acceleration and sensitivity I am using 0.6 and 6.0, however, this is on an Titan Two script and may need some tweaking for use with MaxAim DI mouse settings (due difference on mouse DPI). In any case, the deadzone is the most important setting to configure and you can use the value I posted above.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby rvdmerwe3 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Titan two- is there a detailed tutorial for mouse setup on xbox 1, where do you set dpi
rvdmerwe3
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:02 am

No tutorial for M&K yet, sorry. I am currently working on the Titan Two documentation. The mouse DPI is set using the software of your mouse, in the Input Translator you can set the sensitivity, which will have similar effect as changing the mouse dpi.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mjfame » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:24 am

i don't use a mouse for BF1 because it's so controller-friendly but I know for a fact that you can disable all of the aim acceleration, look smoothing etc. in the advanced controls menu. this will provide you with the same linear input that is, normally, reserved for the PC version. Everything can be tweaked from that menu. You should be able to just set your deadzone in maxaim and config everything else as you would if playing the PC version, through the in-game menu.

Once you do that it should be smooth sailing from there.
Kolibri King | https://tinyurl.com/BF1KK

I take pride in the fact that I achieved this the honorable way. With an unmodded official XB1 controller.. Without the help of any other foreign device. Grind, well, spent.

mjfame
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support