PS4 touch pad

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

PS4 touch pad

Postby Tetragamer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:30 pm

Hi whenever I use kb&m on PS4 with max aim the touch pad seems to get stuck on g and I can't type anything it never used to do this. Is anyone else having same problem or know of a fix?
Tetragamer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: PS4 touch pad

Postby FNCardascia » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:24 pm

It's been a problem with the last couple updates regarding to how MaxAim responds to gtuner or vice versa (Jefferson mentioned in another thread.) Hopefully the next release fixes it. Only workaround right now is to turn off maxaim in order to utilize the keyboard
FNCardascia
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:00 pm

correct FNCardascia, the ps4 keyboard get stuck on G when using MaxAim DI. this will be fixed on the next MaxAim DI release.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby FNCardascia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:31 pm

I know you have a lot on your plate with working on Titan Two as of the moment -- I know it's foolish to ask for an ETA on a task, but is it on the back-burner right now while other higher priority issues are being resolved?
FNCardascia
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:27 am

FNCardascia wrote:I know you have a lot on your plate with working on Titan Two as of the moment -- I know it's foolish to ask for an ETA on a task, but is it on the back-burner right now while other higher priority issues are being resolved?

Thanks for your comprehension. Okay, currently I am implementing Mouse support for the Titan Two. after that I will try give MaxAim some love! :wink:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support