Recent problem with new games

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Recent problem with new games

Postby poachiche » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:38 pm

hi guys sorry i have not been able to put a lot of gaming time lately i moved in new house and im expecting a baby very soon.
didn't even really touche my titan 2 yet. is the kb-mouse implemented yet ? should i switch :)

i have been running on a titan 1 problem lately, especially with overwatch and bf1. it seems that if i put my mouse dpi to 5000 and maxaim to 5000 i get very slow mouse speed (i am trying to avoid adding acceleration as much as possible on maxaim) to solve that issue i keep my mouse setting to 5000 dpi but i lower maxaim to 3000 per say. so far i made a very nice bf1 mouse setting that is super smooth and fast that way but i was wondering if this was an issue i never had to lower max aim dpi on other games before . would it be possible to add even more acceleration to maxaim right now im stuck at 30 max have i been doing something wrong is it on the game ?? i alway put game setting at 100% so that is not the issue

thank you
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Recent problem with new games

Postby poachiche » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:40 pm

oh and one other thing it seem that the max aim dpi is not dependent of game profile so i have to switch back to 500 dpi every time i play another game that kind of suck a bit
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:11 pm

poachiche wrote:im expecting a baby very soon.

Congratulations!! :) I am fairly new farther as well ... amazing experience! :joia:

poachiche wrote:didn't even really touche my titan 2 yet. is the kb-mouse implemented yet ? should i switch :)

I am working on it at the moment. :)

poachiche wrote:i have been running on a titan 1 problem lately, especially with overwatch and bf1. it seems that if i put my mouse dpi to 5000 and maxaim to 5000 i get very slow mouse speed (i am trying to avoid adding acceleration as much as possible on maxaim) to solve that issue i keep my mouse setting to 5000 dpi but i lower maxaim to 3000 per say. so far i made a very nice bf1 mouse setting that is super smooth and fast that way but i was wondering if this was an issue i never had to lower max aim dpi on other games before . would it be possible to add even more acceleration to maxaim right now im stuck at 30 max have i been doing something wrong is it on the game ?? i alway put game setting at 100% so that is not the issue

Honestelly I have not yet tried MaxAim DI with BF1, but now with your report I will try.

poachiche wrote:oh and one other thing it seem that the max aim dpi is not dependent of game profile so i have to switch back to 500 dpi every time i play another game that kind of suck a bit

Correct, the mouse DPI is an global setting that is applied to all profiles. We could change that in an future MaxAim DI release.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby poachiche » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:28 pm

hey there, have you tried bf1?
do you see what i was talking about ?
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Please PM (or post here) your BF1 MaxAim layout, so I can test. thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby poachiche » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:03 am

there you go i have another problem with maxaim when i try to change the dpi on maxaim i get stuck with 3 digit instead of 4 i have to press the arrow to get over 1000 i had that issue before cant remember how i fixed it tried to reinstall maxaimdi but wont let me uninstall it.
Attachments
BF1.glf
(7.5 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:27 am

poachiche wrote:there you go i have another problem with maxaim when i try to change the dpi on maxaim i get stuck with 3 digit instead of 4 i have to press the arrow to get over 1000 i had that issue before cant remember how i fixed it tried to reinstall maxaimdi but wont let me uninstall it.

Try delete the file "MaxAim.cfg".
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby TriggerHappy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:47 pm

I cant find some good settings for titanfall 2 on xbox one does anybody have some settings that work well.
TriggerHappy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby poachiche » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:34 pm

you are not in the good tread
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:46 am

Hi poachiche, sorry hi-jack this thread, but did you see the latest update for Titan Two? you can now use the Keyboard and mouse from your computer to play on console, much like the MaxAim DI!! :) I know you will like that. ;)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Next

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support