Found a bug in MaxAim?

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Found a bug in MaxAim?

Postby pogiman » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:13 am

This is for the PS4 system. The controller is wired. Game is destiny (not that it matters though). T1 FW 2.12, Gtuner v3.2. MaxAim v4.15

When I am aiming up down left or right on my mouse, for some reason, MaxAim will do +26,-26 in the other directions. Example:

I move the mouse straight up I get -XX_RY and -26_RX, moving the mouse down, I get +XX_RY, +26_RX. On to the horizontal direction: +XX_RX, -26_RY and -XX_RX, -26_RY. I can see the input values using the device monitor. With the controller, I can do +100 in either direction with no problems, everything else stays at 0. I cleared the scripts and cleared T1's memory and it still happens.

The effect in the game is if i zoom in and aim up, the cursor moves left or right, screwing up my aim. If pan left or right, it moves diagonal. It is not as bad during quick movements since its 26 vs 100, but when sniping, it becomes an issue.
pogiman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Found a bug in MaxAim?

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:21 am

Hello.

First, please update your MaxAim DI. The latest version is 4.22

What you described seems resulting of deadzone settings, you probably have it set to 26 and shape to rectangle. My first suggestion is to try change the shape to ellipse and increase the deadzone value a little bit.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support