nintendo switch fortnite m&kb to gyro

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

nintendo switch fortnite m&kb to gyro

Postby souler92 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:43 am

since the 5.0 update on fortnite it supports the motion control on fortnite.

is there a way to convert the mouse to the gyro? i believe we will get a better response and 1:1 feeling?

thanks in advance!
souler92
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: nintendo switch fortnite m&kb to gyro

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:41 am

With Titan One + MaxAim DI is not possible convert mouse to motion sensors (it is with the Titan Two).

Have you tried this MaxAim DI config?

viewtopic.php?p=66814#p66814

It is based on the Titan Two's Input Translator that I've being using with great results.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby souler92 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:47 am

im regretting more and more i bought the titan one. but the two is just a bit too expensive :( especially i just got the titan one. is it not possible because of the limitations or because there is no code for it?

anyway i used that settings as reference yes! and i get a damn close 1:1. i use 0 smoothness tho, and if i do the circle test the pointer goes elipse and more down, resulting the pointer going all the way down after 4'ish circles

anyway i do love your support at questions and i do apologize i ask alot
souler92
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:52 am

souler92 wrote:is it not possible because of the limitations or because there is no code for it?

It is a software limitation and also the normalization on the Titan One is 8bits, which also impose limitations on motion sensor resolution.

souler92 wrote:anyway i used that settings as reference yes! and i get a damn close 1:1. i use 0 smoothness tho, and if i do the circle test the pointer goes elipse and more down, resulting the pointer going all the way down after 4'ish circles

Glad the suggested settings worked for you. The Y Axis normally has more sensitivity to make easy look up and down (less mouse movement). But you can change that in the settings to have it more like a circle.

souler92 wrote:anyway i do love your support at questions and i do apologize i ask alot

No worries, we are here to help. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support