G25 with xbox one

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: G25 with xbox one

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:22 am

The only difference between your setup and mine it seems to be only the console. I have a friend that owns the Xbox One X, will check with him if I can stop by to test with his console.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby MyK3432 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:39 pm

I get the same result with PC on the G920 output.

the only difference possibly is the controller as I believe the elite V1 is based around the OG xbox one controllers but even then not sure if that is the cause.

Authentication works for a dualshock 4 on xbox.
MyK3432
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby MyK3432 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:15 am

Does anyone else use a wheel with the xbox one?

Even if it does or doesn't work. I'd really appreciate the input to try and work out why it won't work for me.I just want to rule things out to narrow down what the cause is. This was the main reason for me getting the titan two in the first place. I know it can work I just don't get why it doesn't for me.

I am 99% sure I'm not doing anything wrong, which means theres something particular about my setup that is causing it.

Currently for me all roads lead the the G920 output profile, it won't authenticate with my controllers. I would like to test this theory out but the only friend I have with the older type controller lives in a different continent so that ain't happening.

If someone has this working and also uses the newer one S type controller for authentication, please let me know. Wheel type seems to be irrelevant as I can get an authentication issue before its even connected.
MyK3432
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:34 am

I have just tested on my Windows 10 computer. Here it seems to have worked, the AU showed for a brief moment and then the Titan Two display turned to 0. Same configuration as last test (Elite controller, output to "USB Logitech Steering Wheel") the only difference was connecting to Win10 instead of Xbox One.

Later I will be testing with XB1 controllers I have (original, S) just to be sure it also works with such controllers.

You asked about other users, I know antithesis have being the Titan Two for this purpose (convert wheels on XB1).
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby MyK3432 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:35 pm

Yes please let me know if you get a chance to test. I'll keep asking around to see if i can test this too.
MyK3432
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby MyK3432 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:28 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I have just tested on my Windows 10 computer. Here it seems to have worked, the AU showed for a brief moment and then the Titan Two display turned to 0. Same configuration as last test (Elite controller, output to "USB Logitech Steering Wheel") the only difference was connecting to Win10 instead of Xbox One.

Later I will be testing with XB1 controllers I have (original, S) just to be sure it also works with such controllers.

You asked about other users, I know antithesis have being the Titan Two for this purpose (convert wheels on XB1).

Did it work for you with the other controller?
MyK3432
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby MyK3432 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:39 pm

If anyone has a one s style controller can they test for me. You don't need to have a wheel just need to set output to usb logitech wheel and connect to xbox and see if it authenticates.

Thank you in advance anyone who helps.
MyK3432
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby DontAtMe » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:02 pm

MyK3432 wrote:If anyone has a one s style controller can they test for me. You don't need to have a wheel just need to set output to usb logitech wheel and connect to xbox and see if it authenticates.

It does not authenticate.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:09 am

DontAtMe wrote:
MyK3432 wrote:If anyone has a one s style controller can they test for me. You don't need to have a wheel just need to set output to usb logitech wheel and connect to xbox and see if it authenticates.

Thanks for checking this.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby MyK3432 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:32 pm

DontAtMe wrote:

Thank you. At least i know I'm not crazy.
MyK3432
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device